Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Recent content by throwawayacc6969

  1. T

    !!! IMPORTANT THREAD !!! PLEASE READ !!!

    Creeper Aw man So we back in the mine Got our pickaxe swinging from side to side Side-side to side This task, a grueling one Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night Diamonds tonight Heads up You hear a sound, turn around and look up Total shock fills your body Oh, no, it's you again I...
  2. T

    Informative Factions | We are looking for your suggestions!

    What happened to factions?
  3. T

    Why is factions down?

    Hello I have been on and off the server for a while now trying to join factions. I can't seem to join it at all. Is it resetting or is something wrong? I've seen no threads on the forums relating to it and I am getting sick of waiting. When I try join I get this message: "Could not connect...
Top