Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Recent content by MiltonNJ05

  1. MiltonNJ05

    Cats v2

    HI! I'm GREAT, but also stupid tired lol. Hbu?
  2. MiltonNJ05

    Cats v2

    Awww, she's so sweet
  3. MiltonNJ05

    Update Gens - Release | August The 25th 2023

    Perhaps this is the mode that will finally make me launch 1.20 for once! Lookin forward to trying this one
  4. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars Finally! I got bold level color... (lvl 75)

    Thread locked to prevent further grave-digging
  5. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars What are coins used for?

    Thread locked to prevent further grave-digging
  6. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars reached level 50

    Congrats man! Good luck on your journey to level 60!
  7. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars Am I cursed...?

    I get what you are saying. Turning on trophies often causes me to begin losing as well. I just solve this by talking to others while playing, or listening to music. That helps to keep my mind off of the game, which in turn allows me to play better. In a nutshell, try and think less about...
  8. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars How to make a fast bridge?

    To learn to speed bridge, I just spent a lot of time practicing on a single player world. Once you get the timing down, its like riding a bike, and you won’t forget it. I would also recommend watching a lot of Youtube videos on how to bridge since they can help you understand some of the...
  9. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars I stay inside the block during pvp

    This is just something that happens because of the delay between the server and your client. So it can be more common if you have a bad connection, but happens to everyone regardless sometimes. Essentially, when your opponent places a block, the server registers that the block is placed. Since...
  10. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars What do u do when u r in a game with a hackers?

    I immediately jump into the void, record them, then report them! Hopefully soon I will be able to ban them on the spot 🔨
  11. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars 420 Wins Babyy

    Nice. Gl on the way to 1k wins!
  12. MiltonNJ05

    BedWars Beginner Solo Bedwars Guide

    Nicely done! This will surely help some players improve at bedwars. As a skywars main reading this, I now feel like I could become slightly less trash at bedwars.
  13. MiltonNJ05

    Hello meow

    Thread locked as it will only cause off-topic conflict and/or drama.
  14. MiltonNJ05

    «📰» | « QuickReport « Mod Release » Version 1.0 » | «📰»

    Nicely Done! Glad to see this release at last!
  15. MiltonNJ05

    Swearing in a child game is not good right ?

    Locking thread as @Anvesh ’s question has been answered thoroughly.
Top