Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Recent content by iGapy_

  1. iGapy_

    Who is the most Known Member in the community?

    Imo the bois @milad9999 @Redorian @Roroo
  2. iGapy_

    BedWars Thank you builders of this map, very cool

    Maybe build around? Or just don't defend at all.
  3. iGapy_

    i won karaoke

    Well deserved! I sadly missed an event 😐.
  4. iGapy_

    serpent known member

    yes
  5. iGapy_

    Who's the best moderator? And Why?

    @Viclyn_ @MoudTage_ @Knowly @Voxl @NotSansy @JoltTheBolt @xd_banana Are the best Mods out of all of them 🙃
  6. iGapy_

    what will happen if i post links in chat?

    The issue has been solved, I will be locking this thread to prevent from grave-digging.
  7. iGapy_

    What the dog doin?

    Brov, He just wanted the Mints 😥
  8. iGapy_

    Question

    The issue has been solved, I will be locking this thread now.
  9. iGapy_

    @juliat is bad ;D

    What's the point of hating on her? Even I post same messages sometimes.
  10. iGapy_

    Lgbtq+

    I don't support LGBTQ+ because i'm Slavic, but i respect them.
  11. iGapy_

    Pandas 🐼

    Pandas are very cute, it's just sad that they are going extinct.
  12. iGapy_

    Bobsilowski - Discord Ban

    Hey Bob, After everything said and described, I do believe you should get a second chance after all. just please don't do the same mistake again.
  13. iGapy_

    BedWars How my friend lost a win-streak due to a bug. (Detailed)

    Issue Solved i will be locking thread to prevent grave-digging.
  14. iGapy_

    Discord Shenanigans

    Hey there SiberKong, After reading all you explained above, I think we should trust you and give you a second chance, because everyone has a right to a second chance, to prove they are really nice people and that we should trust them.. Hopefully SrMods will agree. Good luck.
  15. iGapy_

    What is internet?

    Ask @chocz700
Top