Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Recent content by FuzniX

  1. FuzniX

    BedWars I'm cheating...

    I met you in Skywars, and I beat you, I just dodge good players to maximize my chances of winning
  2. FuzniX

    BedWars I'm cheating...

    no clue if you are actually a cheater but I know I beat you lmao
  3. FuzniX

    BedWars looking for someone to play with

    Thread has been locked to prevent future grave-digging.
  4. FuzniX

    BedWars How to make a fast bridge?

    Good tips, with that, I wanted to add that you have to try the slowest possible just to learn the movement, and speed will come with the time. At first it won't be very fast, but after training and training you will be very fast. If you want an example, I can now after thousand hours of playing...
  5. FuzniX

    Season 12 Clan Montage! | Jartex Skywars & Bedwars

    Thank you, of course, we will be #1 every season ;)
  6. FuzniX

    Season 12 Clan Montage! | Jartex Skywars & Bedwars

    Tank you very much, It's much appreciated!
  7. FuzniX

    Season 12 Clan Montage! | Jartex Skywars & Bedwars

    xD yes you are right, montaging is not very easy
  8. FuzniX

    Season 12 Clan Montage! | Jartex Skywars & Bedwars

    Thank you a lot, it goes to heart!
  9. FuzniX

    Season 12 Clan Montage! | Jartex Skywars & Bedwars

    Hello everyone! Here is my new brand montage about season 12 of Minigames clans! Make sure to watch, like and subcribe! -> View: https://youtu.be/mVbwlFd5sso
  10. FuzniX

    Getting Level 97 & 98 and! 99 on Minigames! | Skywars Epic Montage

    HELLO EVERYBODY! I have posted a brand NEW Video on my YT Channel! In this video, I'm getting level 97, level 98 and level 99! 3 levels in the same video! 😎 Make sure to share your opinion after have watched the video! GO GO GO check it out, make sure to like and subcribe haha! -> View...
  11. FuzniX

    No

    No
  12. FuzniX

    Chain:- You

    you
  13. FuzniX

    Getting LvL 96 on Minigames! | Skywars + Mouse & Keyboard Sounds

    Hello everyone! New video on my YT channel of me getting LvL 96 on Minigames, hope you enjoy it! -> View: https://youtu.be/TQrbvw9imis
  14. FuzniX

    STOP, Hacker!

    It was disallowed on the past, but apparently the rule has disappeared, so it's considered allowed now.
  15. FuzniX

    Pack Release! PlastiK 16x | Jartex Bedwars

    Thank you very much 🥰 I will now be releasing my overlay packs, like Wool Overlay, Sounds Overlay, and Skywars Overlay
Top