Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Recent content by bridgeisminenow

  1. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Ohh I remember that picture when I was 11 :ROFLMAO: Now I'm looking completely different xD
  2. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Hey hey! Ye, I'm back. I remember You too!
  3. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Thank You CR7! I really appreciate it.
  4. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Nice to meet You too! Yes, I love playing on JartexNetwork!
  5. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Hehe, that's not easy to learn, requires a lot of practice.
  6. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Hey uwu! Thank You soo much, I really appreciate it! <3
  7. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    I'm glad to hear that! Not a lot of people are like this ;)
  8. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Probably yes, I'm very active on Practice and KitPvP
  9. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Hopefully, I will see how will my football carrer and school schedule go.
  10. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Hey DownShiftBG, Thank You, I will keep that in my mind!
  11. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Hey Thekillerwolf55, Soon Ill start streaming again, and hopefully reapplying again soon.
  12. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Nice to meet You too! How's Your day going?
  13. bridgeisminenow

    Hello! It's me Bridge

    Hello, dear JartexNetwork friends! I would love to introduce myself so You all can know me a little bit better ;) First, music is my everything! I love listening to music 24/7 and I create my own songs as well! Unfortunately, the music album is not uploaded to any social media, but I'm working...
  14. bridgeisminenow

    kitpvp

    I don't think so, I think it's well-rated since it has an average of 60 players in it.
  15. bridgeisminenow

    BedWars Hit 1200ms+ ping

    That is a lot my friend, also that is my first time in 8 years of playing MC to see someone higher than 1000 ms
Top