Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Recent content by Baraaog

  1. Baraaog

    The Network/IP Ban Policy is Completely Unjust and Lazy

    The staff can check the logs and see we use two different devices. Plus, I'm more than happy to send the admins a photo of both our setups in the same room if they need proof.
  2. Baraaog

    The Network/IP Ban Policy is Completely Unjust and Lazy

    Lol my bad man. But appealing won't work anyway, they literally said they don't lift temporary network bans even if it was my brother. It is what it is, I really just wish I could play on the server.
  3. Baraaog

    The Network/IP Ban Policy is Completely Unjust and Lazy

    Not the automated bot reply again...
  4. Baraaog

    The Network/IP Ban Policy is Completely Unjust and Lazy

    Look, I fully get that Jartex is a cracked server. If you just drop IP bans completely, cheaters will just change their username and bypass the ban in two seconds. I'm not saying we should scrap IP bans entirely, I'm just saying the system needs to be smarter. For example, the system shouldn't...
  5. Baraaog

    The Network/IP Ban Policy is Completely Unjust and Lazy

    This needs to be said because the way this server handles "Network Bans" is absolutely ridiculous and fundamentally unfair. I just got hit with a 30-day ban, not because I broke a single rule, but because my brother—who shares the same home Wi-Fi—used a mod on his own account. I am literally...
  6. Baraaog

    A sincere apology to the Survival community and staff

    Hello everyone, I am writing this here because I want to publicly and sincerely apologize to both the staff and the players of the Survival server. I was recently banned for using an X-ray mod, and I want to openly admit my mistake. To be honest, I had completely lost my passion for...
Top