Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Recent content by _HooF

  1. H

    Update Factions Eternal - We Need Your Help! | 9th May 2021

    Look some of the videos of OhTekkers and you will get a basic image on how a Faction should be like Saicopvp has many features which are nice like when u enter a faction it shows the area owned by the faction and stuff.. Please just dont add crate designs as it would require a texturepack and it...
  2. H

    Helpful Jartex Survival Guide - 2024

    Could you please add the teleportaion commands please
  3. H

    VOTE KEYS and Item Lost

    I firstly did not receive my 6 vote keys even tho it was updated on the lobby I tried reloggin still it doesnt work Secondly I played till like 8pm on 24/3/21 in the survival world collecting resources and stuff then i logged out closed minecraft and went on with my day Then when I relogged...
Top