Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am quitting Jartex

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
Mhm.. I had good years in jartex like I played jartex in the last 4-5 years I started as a practice main, and I played uhc really enjoyed that game mode and after they added bed wars, I moved into it and was a noob at the start but more I played more better I gotten. So far I have been a decent bedwars player has 3 Accounts
Dragon_boy987, Si1ver_fox, speedy_beast28. I rly enjoyed Jartex even I got really addicted to the server and this might its end. As a reason I'd say mostly I got selected into u19 national team in our country. It is very rare to have that opportunity, and cause that I might get a lot of busy and I had planned like grinding on top clans recently Most of those clan members really supported me to get better and they were very loved and kid to me I'd rather say IDC if u think this is a child idea etc. But the thing is that felt me sad to leave this community and you know the ranks I paid, whatever so I'm pretty sad to stop playing on jartex . Might not be the end I might get back not sure though. So Last not least I'd like to say thank you for all of my friends who have been a good friend in last few years. Can't really mention so Yeah, I might be active on Forums and Discord. I guess it's time to me to leave. Cya bbgs TY for all your support <3