Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Wild Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fregetable

So I thought that the Wild Area did not have pvp enabled, and was killed with my new full Vote Set and some other gear as well as soon as I dropped down. Was this a mistake, or just a lack of awareness on my part? Thanks!

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
So I thought that the Wild Area did not have pvp enabled, and was killed with my new full Vote Set and some other gear as well as soon as I dropped down. Was this a mistake, or just a lack of awareness on my part? Thanks!
As the name suggest the area is wild and unlike spawn you do not have any protection from things like TnT or Players or PVP, And you can get killed, Have a nice day ,also it was both a mistake a lack of awareness.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

So basically this most likely is a visual bug or just like ItsFabrix ItsFabrix explains it refers to the spawn of the Wild Area warp.

However, when the server started, the first hour of Wild Area PVP was disabled so they might have forgotten to change that out. [This refers to the start of the world.]

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello Fregetable,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.