Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why is /report still not added?

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Some of us have a life and can't spend 10 minutes recording and posting a video of a hacker, just add /report . I know some of you kids will say ''UMM actually its already been suggested'' etc etc, stop acting like you re 12. You''ll get older and realise that being a ''great reporter'' doesn't mean anything

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Their are multiple reasons, why this shouldn't be added as command, but other reason are everyone could abuse this command by just following their own will doesn't matter the player hacking or not, they just follow by their own feelings without thinking, also this gonna increase their work due to false report more than they facing right now.

Hope you understands, why it isn't gonna be added, also other reason you can report them at the forum --> https://jartexnetwork.com/reports/
Make sure provide full-screenshot without cropped and scoreboard visible, and gameplay make sure to record their gameplay, if you can't record do /staff and invite them into your parties, so they can spec the player you were facing.

Kind regards,
~Xerrainrin

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
Hey GRaction74,

I'm not quite sure if this will be added soon or later, but I've heard that _Wiggels is working on a mod that lets you have some sort of "extension" which automatically reports to forums. If you want more information, I am sure he can answer your questions.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Some of us have a life and can't spend 10 minutes recording and posting a video of a hacker, just add /report . I know some of you kids will say ''UMM actually its already been suggested'' etc etc, stop acting like you re 12. You''ll get older and realise that being a ''great reporter'' doesn't mean anything
Hey G GRaction47 !!

As Xerrainrin Xerrainrin stated above, making a /report comand would lead to a lot of "hackusating" and 90% of the reports would be only false reports and that would make staff job even worse. You dont even need to spend 10 minutes reporting and posting a video of a rule breaker, a 1min evidence with more 1/2 mins of posting it and completing the report requirements (ur username, rule breakers username, evidence, extra details/info) should be easily done in 3 minutes. Making a /report comand would lead of new rules being created too so the command would not be over used by people that completly rage in gamemodes. I really think that getting "great reporter role" as you stated isnt something that people really want to flex with it and never was meant to be and its just a reward after some good damn work.

stop acting like you re 12
Damn.... what happened today that your mad?