Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why do I die at the start of the game?

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
At this point, it really looks like you’re eleven. To answer your question, it could be due to you falling while bridging or getting hacked on. Anything other than that then I have to idea.

CommodorePET

as a person who has good stats in skywars the reason why most people die in the beginning is either falling off the map, being too slow, taking unnecessary fights. falling off the map is easy to stop it's just bridging at easier points of islands and holding shift and right click. Being too slow is easy to fix it's a combination of taking what you need out of chests, bridging at spots that makes it quicker to reach islands, knowing timings on the map (how long players take to get to mid for example). Taking unnecessary fights are something that is very hard to do, especially for unexperienced players. I know you want to fight people to win but theres no point in fighting someone that has double the armour or fighting someone and getting hit in the back by a third party. Be aware of what you have, your strength as a player, and the people around you can you won't take unnecessary fights.

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Unnecessary threads, anyways Its usually because you have no game sense, Don't bridge and let your opponent come and if you are good at pvp just kill him gap up, and tower. Now you have the free bridge.

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
are you trying to farm massegs bc your titles are totaly unnessesary and useless to talk about.
and you die cz skill issue.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
because

A. You are getting rushed
B. The void
C. Skill Issue
D. All of the above