Why can't people in Creative speak English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2018
This is my first forum and already not off to a good start. I've only been here for 2 days and already I am pissed off beyond belief. The server is choked up full of people who can't even speak English, of course the rules state that you can ONLY speak English but of course they can't understand that. Do they not see that the rest of the server is written in pure English? There are other servers dedicated to those kinds of people not this one.

This is what the average non-english speaking cuck looks like, socializing with his "Amigos y Amigas."
050f9d445d500280141030740afaaf0334c4f5-wm.jpg

Cyclopsis

Apr 11, 2018
it's kinda rude though if they get kicked for it because it might seem racist but yeah they should still follow rules.

CloudyNugs

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Head Builder
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Team Suggestions
Mar 8, 2018
Hello!
If you would like to help keep our server/chat clean you can take a screenshot of the rules breaks and report them on the forums for the player to be properly punished!

Dec 28, 2017
i dont think some people can read that it says only english in chat, and if they can i think they just ignore it

k4oSs_GamIng

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Sep 7, 2016
Everytime i go there i get at least 10 people speaking spanish or something, all be like "ALGUEM BRASILIERO" "SI HOLA" "BR?" "porfavor aguem donor denero"
Like why do you even want money on creative....
I always tell them:
We have something called /plot chat

I tell them to do it before i mute them, but they keep on ignoring everything i say so yeah... feel bad for them amigos.

Dec 24, 2018
In my opinion it wouldn't be any language rule in Creative mode

Sep 11, 2018
This is my first forum and already not off to a good start. I've only been here for 2 days and already I am pissed off beyond belief. The server is choked up full of people who can't even speak English, of course the rules state that you can ONLY speak English but of course they can't understand that. Do they not see that the rest of the server is written in pure English? There are other servers dedicated to those kinds of people not this one.

This is what the average non-english speaking cuck looks like, socializing with his "Amigos y Amigas."
View attachment 5202
report it or gimme screenshot ill report if it is so hard for u to report

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I feel the same way. All you can probably do is just either google translate to what language they are speaking and message it to them. But most of the time they respond nicely or they ignore you.

Mar 24, 2019
I speak spanish and Russian and Italian so i usually tell them to speak in /plot chat if they don't want to get muted.

Vessalie

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Suggestions
Apr 28, 2018
You can speak your language in, plot chat, /msg and party chat but not public chat. For more information about the rules check it out here - https://jartexnetwork.com/rules.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.