Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

WhiteBlue/Woodsmaker Introduction

oSpeed

Hey there beloved players of Jartex network. I came to this section of the website to introduce my self
I'm 16 years old and I live in the Philippines , somewhere in philippines other filipino players of jartex lives there too , even a former mod lives there named Pyroglacial.

What I always play on Jartex Network is Skyblock Dream , Skywars and Eggwars
I like to PvP with my friends and bae like NytrileoG , xCyanide , Chizuru , Suhayl , Styless , Exominer , Entity_E03 , N9_Cyclone , Cmun12 , AnthonyChan , and a TON more.

I was at the age of 15 when i started playing minecraft....
I can't do anything so i tried downloading minecraft , i thought minecraft was the most boring game ever , but nah I'm wrong I searched at google Minecraft Servers for 1.8.9
and then i found JartexNetwork and tried Skyblock Fantasy , there were no sbd and sbforg that time so i tried it with my friends after 13 days building their island I got betrayed so i quitted the island then gladly , Entity_E03 invited me and so that was the time i got very ADDICTED to minecraft skyblock and played for over a year by now

I hope after 19 days you get a very good christmas day !!! - WhiteBlue/Woodsmaker

I LOVE YOU NYTRILEOG <3

Magiclaw

Hey there beloved players of Jartex network. I came to this section of the website to introduce my self
I'm 16 years old and I live in the Philippines , somewhere in philippines other filipino players of jartex lives there too , even a former mod lives there named Pyroglacial.

What I always play on Jartex Network is Skyblock Dream , Skywars and Eggwars
I like to PvP with my friends and bae like NytrileoG , xCyanide , Chizuru , Suhayl , Styless , Exominer , Entity_E03 , N9_Cyclone , Cmun12 , AnthonyChan , and a TON more.

I was at the age of 15 when i started playing minecraft....
I can't do anything so i tried downloading minecraft , i thought minecraft was the most boring game ever , but nah I'm wrong I searched at google Minecraft Servers for 1.8.9
and then i found JartexNetwork and tried Skyblock Fantasy , there were no sbd and sbforg that time so i tried it with my friends after 13 days building their island I got betrayed so i quitted the island then gladly , Entity_E03 invited me and so that was the time i got very ADDICTED to minecraft skyblock and played for over a year by now

I hope after 19 days you get a very good christmas day !!! - WhiteBlue/Woodsmaker

I LOVE YOU NYTRILEOG <3
Awesome introduction bae <3

N9_Cyclone

wait.... your not the Australian.... I AM!
N9 IS THE CLOSEST THING EVER TO M8 NOTHING IS CLOSER!!!
N9 = M8 = AUTRALIA = A PART OF EARTH = LIFE
DON'T RUIN THE BALANCE OF LIFE!!! M8

shutterstock_109067639114958.jpg

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR NOT A TRUE AUSSIE
AND YOUR SAYING M

AND MY ALTS N60_STORM
AND N
4_TIDES CONTROL STORMS, TIDES, THE OCEAN AND LIGHTING
AND THIS IS WHY THE PHILIPPINES GETS A LOT MORE OF IT THEN AUSTRALIA!

^^lol too far?

Last edited:

Magiclaw

wait.... your not the Australian.... I AM!
N9 IS THE CLOSEST THING EVER TO M8 NOTHING IS CLOSER!!!
N9 = M8 = AUTRALIA = A PART OF EARTH = LIFE
DON'T RUIN THE BALANCE OF LIFE!!! M8

shutterstock_109067639114958.jpg

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR NOT A TRUE AUSSIE
AND YOUR SAYING M

AND MY ALTS N60_STORM
AND N
4_TIDES CONTROL STORMS, TIDES, THE OCEAN AND LIGHTING
AND THIS IS WHY THE PHILIPPINES GETS A LOT MORE OF IT THEN AUSTRALIA!

^^lol too far?
lol yep too far XD LMAO