Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What perks am I getting by achiving the Youtube rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Hello, there sirs. So recently I have almost 600 subscribers. And I know for Youtube rank I need 750 subscribers and 100+ views. I am already getting 100+ views. But I don't have 750 subscribers. But I am very close to 750 subscribers. So I was wondering what perks and kits am I getting as a Youtuber rank. Also, I play a lot of Bedwars. I play Bedwars most of the time so I want to know what perks am I getting in a Bedwars game or lobby. Thank you for reading. Have a great day.

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
I'm not too sure. But I think one of the is an op kb stick, barrier blocks this is what I assume. I saw it from one of sahvi's vids. Ofc don't abuse them ;). I'm not 100% tho

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I'm not too sure. But I think one of the is an op kb stick, barrier blocks this is what I assume. I saw it from one of sahvi's vids. Ofc don't abuse them ;). I'm not 100% tho
excuse me? no? are you dumb lmaooo

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Hello, there sirs. So recently I have almost 600 subscribers. And I know for Youtube rank I need 750 subscribers and 100+ views. I am already getting 100+ views. But I don't have 750 subscribers. But I am very close to 750 subscribers. So I was wondering what perks and kits am I getting as a Youtuber rank. Also, I play a lot of Bedwars. I play Bedwars most of the time so I want to know what perks am I getting in a Bedwars game or lobby. Thank you for reading. Have a great day.
/nick, flying in lobbies, access to donor cosmetics (i assume), no chat cooldown and i think that's about it. basically gold rank, except a different color tag

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I doubt jartex will give you YT rank as they probably want to discourage hackers from playing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
caRCeQuack

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
/nick, flying in lobbies, access to donor cosmetics (i assume), no chat cooldown and i think that's about it. basically gold rank, except a different color tag
wait is it true that its just gold rank but with another color? lol then it is kinda useless lol

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
wait is it true that its just gold rank but with another color? lol then it is kinda useless lol
yeah, it is. the fuck did you expect lol? of course it won't say "gold" in front of your name, but the perms are basically the same

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
Your channel looks kinda dead to me for someone that's growing in subs

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Like stated before it's like gold rank with another color, and I think they should make youtubers ans twitchers be able to play private games. And good luck for reaching 750 subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.