Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the Staffs job on this Server??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaLuHD

Its hillarious how many hackers there are on the server, and the staff just don´t give a damn...
And when you try to report they expect you to have an Gaming-PC for the recorded Videos.
And when you ask and beg them in the discord, to come and spectate you, they tell you to record it and go to this Website to report it.
But when you tell them "My PC is to bad for Recordings" they say: "As long as you can see the Name of the player, its fine.".
So for us who have a bad PC ( There are probably a lot ) it´s basically impossible to report hackers...

Please hire new staff that actually do their Job In-Game, because they can´t except everyone to have an Gaming-PC and record proof.
Even this German Youtuber made an Video saying that Jartex is an good Server to hack on, since the Mods are never online.
Link:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpuO40kV0qo

PS: THIS IS NO ADVERTISEMENT FOR THIS YOUTUBER, IM JUST SHOWING HIS VIDEO THAT YOU SEE HoW BAD THE STAFF IS!!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Y know, i also had an bad PC before, and guess what, i just didn't care, i recorded no matter how much lag there was,

Yes,but the staff are more active nowadays also this video is from april 2020,the ac has gotten better,even tho you can still bypass easily.Yes,they need a better ac but no need to blame the staff,they are doing their best nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.