Menu

CLICK TO COPY IP ADDRESS 0 PLAYERS ONLINE PLAY.JARTEXNETWORK.COM
0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

Other What is anti bot filter and how to fix/handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoCrafter123

Donator
Donator
Firstly, I just want to make things clear up, I'm only posting it here for people that don't know how to use the forum and doesn't know the discord link to JartexNetwork, and I'm only doing it to help people not to boost my egotistical or anything, so don't think that.

What is an anti-bot filter and why does it happen to me?
Anti-bot filter is just a bot blacklisted your IP Address, and no, you did not get ban so don't worry! This mostly happens when people try to use VPN to bypass their punishments, such as Ip-Mute or Ip-Ban or happen when someone changes the IP of their internet. But to make it clear, this bot basically just blacklist people that have their IP change or something like that. (sometimes not all the time, but for VPN is different)

What to do after you receive this issue/ problem?
As I said, don't panic, you aren't banned! Well, you can do 2 things, 1 go to the JartexNetwork Discord and go to #assistance-chat and send a full screenshot with the taskbar, like this,
https://prnt.sc/r8l8jv after you done that, wait patiently for a helper+ to the whitelist you or you make conversation without Helper+ and do the same.

Anyways, that's all, hope this help!(Totally helping here)

Rodagave115

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

NotLoLo1818

Great Reporter