Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What bedwars needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurryCitizen

I'm pretty aware that these are gonna come out but please make bridge eggs, these will cost 4 emeralds and are also introduced to the hypixel game bedwars, throwing these eggs will create blocks as the egg disappears and then you will have a bridge auto built

gamerwar211

i dont disagree but it is useless when it is 4 ems u can just buy epearl and ur done and btw it useless in evry case who even uses that

gamerwar211

i think u would like to check all the bugs in that thing already most of the time it doesnt even finish bridge and btw no hate

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FurryCitizen

FurryCitizen

i think u would like to check all the bugs in that thing already most of the time it doesnt even finish bridge and btw no hate :|
What bugs, the bridging eggs are fine, I dont use enderpearls because it can cause just a waste of 4 emeralds just by throwing it into the void or landing on an edge then falling into the void

gamerwar211

i litterly said go check them ur answer kinda annoys me and btw no hate epearls are ez to use u just need to see higher than the place u aim in i think i gave enough arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.