Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Update! Where`s the new stuff ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Banner.jpg

Today we want to update you all on some server revisions and additions, some we put in place a few weeks ago, some are still in progress.

After being busy with school/work and other stuff are we back from being away! We will start rolling out regular updates again.

However, in the last couple weeks did we also have some updates.
With being too busy haven't we made any changelogs so here is a quick changelog with the most recognizable updates.

The most recognizable update is the improvement with the lag! What lag?

In the last couple weeks have skyblock and factions been updated to minimize the amount of lag.
We already see that is serious helping the server since both servers could already handle up to 190 online at once without any sense of lag. (Before not even 100 and it started to lag :( )

This is still getting improved when its needed after this the server could run up to 300 players without lag.

Note: This is still in progress, but if you're having serious issues it is probably your connection with the server itself. Not the server!

The faction top giveaway date,

After having some bugs in the faction top plugin itself have we decided to move the date.
The new date for giving out the rewards is:​

- November 27, 2016

We want to do this as quick as possible to prevent more bugs / problems. So we giving you guys 6 days to put up all your spawners.

On this date we will check all factions bases in the /f top we will calculate all spawners by our self to see if there aren't any duped items or anything.
After that will we contact the top 3 faction owners, and they will get further explanations while being contacted.

Note: Having multiple factions with alts accounts on ftop is not allowed! This will disqualify that faction from the competition.
Note: Any factions with still having ftop duped items will be disband abusing bugs is not allowed so you were warned!

Changelog

I will I also create a quick changelog on all changes made in the last couple weeks that I can remember so somethings could be missing in this changelog. ;)

Changelog can be found here

From now on we will keep you guys updated again, something we could already say is that we are already pre-working away on a LOT of new stuff for you all! Expect some new things to be released soon!

To wrap this all up will we have a 50% OFF at the server store!

November 23, 2016 to November 29, 2016
50% off all store items (excluding unbans)
Shop at http://store.jartexnetwork.com/

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Wooo sale...

Wooo updates...

Wooo upgrades...

Wooo giveaways...

Wooo too many wooo's, I'm done

Kairis

Its time to give out the rewards (giveaway), but i don't really care since i don't play factions

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Keep up the great work! I have seen so many staff members are doing well.. Great job.
~Regards,
King.

N9_Cyclone

Wooo sale...

Wooo updates...

Wooo upgrades...

Wooo giveaways...

Wooo too many wooo's, I'm done
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
there is never to many Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.