Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is your suggestion's title?
Update /pv​

Suggestion Details:
For several seasons, Skyblock Dream has been the only server in Jartexnetwork with a /pv command that closes the GUI after selecting a vault. My suggestion is to redirect players to the /pv screen after exiting a vault (ONLY if they accessed the vault through /pv, not /pv [number], in the first place.)

What I mean is this: In Prison, when a player types /pv, their player vaults will show up in a GUI (Vault 1, Vault 2, etc.) If a player selects a vault, it will open the vault and show its storage (eg: clicking on Vault 2 will open it up, showing all inventory slots within). Finally, when a player leaves the vault, either by pressing e or ESC, they will be redirected to the /pv screen listing all of a player's vaults.
In Skyblock Dream, the last step is different. When a player types /pv, their vaults will show up in a GUI (Vault 1, Vault 2, etc.) If a player selects a vault, it will open the vault and show its storage (eg: clicking on Vault 2 will open it up, showing all inventory slots within). However, when a player leaves the vault, either by pressing e or ESC, they will exit their vault and return to normal gameplay.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
If players wanted to select a single pv, they could simply type /pv [number]. Once players have multiple player vaults, however, they'll want to search through multiple vaults at a time. By not redirecting players to the /pv GUI after leaving an opened vault, you are forcing players to retype the command and search through another single vault to find what they want. If they selected the wrong vault, they'll have to type the command again and hope they selected the correct vault this time.
Adding this simple tweak (which is already present in all other gamemodes that allow for /pv) will improve the quality of life for a large number of the playerbase, encourage them to buy ranks with multiple vaults, and reduce player frustration and irritation by a significant margin.​

Extra Information:
If a player types /pv 1 in Skyblock Dream, they will directly open the selected vault. If they exit the vault 1 GUI by pressing e or ESC, they will exit all GUIs. This is, in my opinion, working as intended and _should not_ be changed. My suggestion is only for redirecting players to the /pv screen if they accessed their pvs through the /pv command _first_.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Minecraftian,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Why not? Already implemented in Prison so it needs to be in other gamemodes too.

naranbaatr

Donator
Donator
IGN
naranbaatr
Hello there, after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to give it a +1 due to the following reasons:
  • Useful this should definitely be implemented
Regards, naran

Flexier

Donator
Donator
My suggestion is to redirect players to the /pv screen after exiting a vault (ONLY if they accessed the vault through /pv, not /pv [number], in the first place.)
This was always a thing, but recently it has not been doing the same. I've noticed it in the previous season as well as the current.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Minecraftian,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Update /pv” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Minecraftian​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Djim

Status
Not open for further replies.