Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

✨ ULTIMATE Trophy Guide and Grinding Methods [Skywars Edition!] ✨

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hey guys! A long time ago, I had a question. How do trophies work? Well, here I will explain the basics! You may ask, how am I qualified to give you advice that may drastically affect your playing styles and methods? Well, I am currently the Commander of Bines, the #3 clan this season. I was also #1 on Wins and Kills weekly leaderboards and #6 on winstreak leaderboards, just last week. This guide is only meant to lead you in the right direction and help you grind trophies more efficiently, as well as have a nicer time with your clanmates!

Gaining Trophies:
  • You gain trophies by winning games. A common question is, how much?
  • The amount of trophies gained depends on your clan's ranking/division.
  • You can see the Clan Divisions by using the /c division command ingame. The higher your clan division, the fewer amount of trophies you will gain. To see which division your clan is in, run the /c command then click on the 'Statistics' button.
  • If your clan is in a high level tier (legend or above), you gain significantly lower amount of trophies.

Losing Trophies:
  • Losing trophies is super annoying. Every time you lose a game, you lose trophies.
  • You lose trophies if you die. Even if your teammate does not die and manages to kill everyone, winning your team the game, you will still lose trophies since you died.
  • If you lose a game, you will not immediately lose trophies. You only win/lose trophies after the game has ended completely.
  • You lose more trophies if your clan division is higher.
So, how do I gain more trophies?

Simple answer? Win! But there is a little more to it...

Here are some things you should know:
  • In solos, you gain more trophies, and lose less too. In duos, you gain less trophies and lose more.
  • It's almost always better to play solo Skywars if your priority is trophies.
  • If you play with a clanmate and one of you dies, then the person who died will lose trophies and the person who was alive and won will gain trophies.
  • You can hover over the 'Clan won/lost 'x' amount of Trophies' message to find out who lost/won.
  • You can turn trophies off if you just want to have fun! Run the /c then click the little trophy head (bottom left).
Tips and Tricks to increase your chances of gaining trophies:

• Play safe. By this I mean its better to win a game by prolonging it and playing safe rather than losing once then having to play 2, just to make up.
  • Don't chase kills. This is VERY important. if you prioritize kills over winning, then it's likely you will not be able to earn a good amount of trophies.
  • Like I said before, try playing solos unless both you and your partner are skilled in duos.
  • Get the Last Stand talent and work towards maxing it.
Thats about it! I will likely update this thread to keep it up to date with new updates and anything new I learn.
Have a nice day! :)

Also, I might also make a Bedwars version, but if you want, feel free copy my format and make one yourself!

It would be great if you pinned this as I spent quite a while writing it and I genuinely think it can help others! It would have been very helpful to me just a few months ago, and I had to message a lot of people to fully understand how clans and trophies work

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Well, anyone who grinds trophies pretty much knows about this. I say this because it wouldn’t take much to get a hang of what to do when playing for trophies. Anyways, it’s a great thread!

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Hey guys! A long time ago, I had a question. How do trophies work? Well, here I will explain the basics! You may ask, how am I qualified to give you advice that may drastically affect your playing styles and methods? Well, I am currently the Commander of Bines, the #3 clan this season. I was also #1 on Wins and Kills weekly leaderboards and #6 on winstreak leaderboards, just last week. This guide is only meant to lead you in the right direction and help you grind trophies more efficiently, as well as have a nicer time with your clanmates!

Gaining Trophies:
  • You can see the Clan Divisions by using the /c division command ingame. The higher your clan division, the fewer amount of trophies you will gain. To see which division your clan is in, run the /c command then click on the 'Statistics' button.
  • If your clan is in a high level tier (legend or above), you gain significantly lower amount of trophies.

Losing Trophies:
  • Losing trophies is super annoying. Every time you lose a game, you lose trophies.
  • You lose trophies if you die. Even if your teammate does not die and manages to kill everyone, winning your team the game, you will still lose trophies since you died.
  • If you lose a game, you will not immediately lose trophies. You only win/lose trophies after the game has ended completely.

• In solos, you gain more trophies, and lose less too. In duos, you gain less trophies and lose more.
  • If you play with a clanmate and one of you dies, then the person who died will lose trophies and the person who was alive and won will gain trophies.
  • You can hover over the 'Clan won/lost 'x' amount of Trophies' message to find out who lost/won.
  • You can turn trophies off if you just want to have fun! Run the /c then click the little trophy head (bottom left).

• Play safe. By this I mean its better to win a game by prolonging it and playing safe rather than losing once then having to play 2, just to make up.
  • Don't chase kills. This is VERY important. if you prioritize kills over winning, then it's likely you will not be able to earn a good amount of trophies.
  • Like I said before, try playing solos unless both you and your partner are skilled in duos.
Thats about it! I will likely update this thread to keep it up to date with new updates and anything new I learn.

Also, I might also make a Bedwars version, but if you want, feel free copy my format and make one yourself!

It would be great if you pinned this as I spent quite a while writing it and I genuinely think it can help others! It would have been very helpful to me just a few months ago, and I had to message a lot of people to fully understand how clans and trophies work
In sw I always like to play agro and lose trophies I'm not that good at sw anyways but for bedwars this guide is kinda similar aswell because if u lose ur bed u can just get pots and win. Unlike sw if u die once game is over

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
In sw I always like to play agro and lose trophies I'm not that good at sw anyways but for bedwars this guide is kinda similar aswell because if u lose ur bed u can just get pots and win. Unlike sw if u die once game is over
I have grinded thousands of trophies using skywars, and my clan is currently #3. This can work if you play safe, it just needs a bit of practice to perfect it.

I

iDroom

Gaining Trophies:

Losing Trophies:

Playing normal mode is a bit more better since it's less sweaty and easy to win. Thanks for the info!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't care about trophies in Skywars but it is an awesome guide anyways. Getting it pinned wouldn't hurt.