Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Trial Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexNetwork

JartexNetwork
JartexNetwork
Hello!

We have received a lot of questions about the staff applications, so that is what this short post is for:

Trial applications are currently closed. There is no other way you can apply for right now, I will be responding to all the applications that I have received before they were closed.

Please do not message a staff member with an application, when they will re open there will be a message about it on the forums!

I hope to have answered all the questions that you guys had. If you have any questions that are not answered above, feel free to message a staff member!

lolitsxone

The staff members that are getting promoted lied about everything in their apply...
Ravyxplays hackusated me when he is staff, so he is 100% sure that i hack and that i deserve to be banned thats expertise there
GamesClone lied about everything even his fucking country in his apply
No one is saying the truth, except a few this days, i suggest the staff members choosing what players become staff next time, since i can lie about anything in my apply and get away with it ;)

Legendiac

Addicted Member
The staff members that are getting promoted lied about everything in their apply...
Ravyxplays hackusated me when he is staff, so he is 100% sure that i hack and that i deserve to be banned thats expertise there
GamesClone lied about everything even his fucking country in his apply
No one is saying the truth, except a few this days, i suggest the staff members choosing what players become staff next time, since i can lie about anything in my apply and get away with it ;)

Never heard of those two names you mentioned, I bet they got demoted right away.

M

Management

Since no one gives a fuck about the staff team even the staff team members, gg wp
Hi Xone,

Please do not tell things that you do not know the full story behind... Also, making comments like : 'Since no one gives a fuck about the staff team even the staff team members' is a bit rude...
Or just any of that nonsense. If you have any comments feel free to send me a PM.

Kind regards,

Voks_ HeadMod
JartexNetwork Staff Team

ModeratorBot

Hello Xone,

That was really not needed. Who are you to judge if you're not in the staff team. I doubt you know them all. I have talked to a few staff members and they seemed to care about the server.
-ModeratorBot

Status
Not open for further replies.