Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

VoteTop Top Voters | June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeydoodles

Seems pretty cool that you can rewards for placing in votes! This makes me want to vote so I have a chance. GG to those who won and good luck to everyone else

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Seems pretty cool that you can rewards for placing in votes! This makes me want to vote so I have a chance. GG to those who won and good luck to everyone else

Voting benefits the server and the voter even if they don't place in top 7.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,

First of all this is not fair...We have same amount of votes but different reward explain me that,
When 2 players get the same amount of votes then it can be confusing for the computer to put the rankings, so the solution is to place the name alphabetically. Its the way the leaderboard system is coded.

GG to the winners BTW :D:);)

Last edited:

JaySN

Addicted Member
Jay: I can't see well, is my name there muh boii??
Gunfire: Ofc no..Get out!, and get glasses
:(

jk:p

Last edited:

mcgaming234

Where can I report the bug that I already can't vote almost 5 days!' in #6 vote site. I want to discuss it with owner!

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Where can I report the bug that I already can't vote almost 5 days!' in #6 vote site. I want to discuss it with owner!

That link works, the vote gets counted and you get rewarded ingame.

Its just not counted on the vote site.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Suhayl sometimes the vote won't register in votetop

Votes only register when you login to LOBBY 1. we have 3 lobbies, unfortunately we have no lobby selector. So just try to login to lobby 1 to register your vote. If you get connected to lobby 2, just disconnect and login again.
:) #OnlyOnJartex

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Votes only register when you login to LOBBY 1. we have 3 lobbies, unfortunately we have no lobby selector. So just try to login to lobby 1 to register your vote. If you get connected to lobby 2, just disconnect and login again.

Tru but sometimes my votes just don't register even if I go in lobby 1.

mcgaming234

What I mean is that more than 5 days I can't vote! When I try to vote it say you already voted today and I keep trying but I still can't vote! I wish owner can change that #6 site when I can get vote top but because of it . It was unfair to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.