Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Token / Money raffle rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleJoe

IGN
UncleJoe
Minecraft Username:
UncleJoe

What is your suggestion's title?
Token / Money raffle rework.

Suggestion Details:
On the Prison server, most of the people haven't even heard about /raffle command and system. How this can be changed? Let's find out in my suggestion.
First of all, I think this system is very good, but it needs some changes. Let's start with my suggestion :
- Instead of command /raffle and choosing Money or Token raffle we should have timed raffles that will go every
hour and every hour it will change from Money to Token raffle.For example, the First raffle starts at 04:00 PM and it will be a Money raffle, every player on the server gets a notification at 03:55 PM that raffle is starting in 5 minutes, and player types /raffle *number from 1-50* and press enter. In 5 minutes if 50 slots for money raffle are filled prize will be 50T, if 40 slots are filled prize will be 40T, and 30 Slots = 30T. If there are less than 30 slots filled raffle doesn't start. The same would be with the Token raffle it starts 1 hour after, so if Money raffle ends at 05:00 PM players will get a notification at 04:55 PM to participate in Token raffle, if 50 slots are filled prize will be 50K Tokens, 40 Slots = 40K Tokens, 30 Slots = 30K and raffle won't start if there are not 30 Slots filled. Participating will be free and everyone will have a chance to participate.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will help new players, but also i think noone would mind if he gets free tokens or money.

Extra Information:
Up vote if you like suggestion

abobymotaki

+1 from me.
I agree that this should be a thing and if they alert players about raffle starting, it would be better.

pinkiepiegirl515

Donator
Donator
IGN
pinkiepiegirl516
Minecraft Username:
UncleJoe

What is your suggestion's title?
Token / Money raffle rework.

Suggestion Details:
On the Prison server, most of the people haven't even heard about /raffle command and system. How this can be changed? Let's find out in my suggestion.
First of all, I think this system is very good, but it needs some changes. Let's start with my suggestion :
- Instead of command /raffle and choosing Money or Token raffle we should have timed raffles that will go every
hour and every hour it will change from Money to Token raffle.For example, the First raffle starts at 04:00 PM and it will be a Money raffle, every player on the server gets a notification at 03:55 PM that raffle is starting in 5 minutes, and player types /raffle *number from 1-50* and press enter. In 5 minutes if 50 slots for money raffle are filled prize will be 50T, if 40 slots are filled prize will be 40T, and 30 Slots = 30T. If there are less than 30 slots filled raffle doesn't start. The same would be with the Token raffle it starts 1 hour after, so if Money raffle ends at 05:00 PM players will get a notification at 04:55 PM to participate in Token raffle, if 50 slots are filled prize will be 50K Tokens, 40 Slots = 40K Tokens, 30 Slots = 30K and raffle won't start if there are not 30 Slots filled. Participating will be free and everyone will have a chance to participate.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will help new players, but also i think noone would mind if he gets free tokens or money.

Extra Information:
Up vote if you like suggestion
+1
Good Suggestion!

We're Waiting for it soon i wish

Vizorn

Neutral However it may seem like a good idea, personally i still think not a lot would participate with the rewards being low. For starting season im sure the raffle would be an amazing start. Though as the season comes to the middle stage or near the end, the raffle would be of no use anymore.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, UncleJoe​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been implemented in the most recent reset.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.