Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars To bring back the sonic map

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySlayer_

Minecraft Username:
PiggySlayer_

What is the suggestion about?
To Bring Back The Sonic Map

Description:
Sonic has been my childhood play and i would want to continue that somewhere else. so online bedwars is a choice for us to do that. we can have many of our video game character into minecraft to play. i really loved the sonic map and i'm sure that many others liked it too. right now if you play quads, there are only 4 maps to play, the same thing over and over again.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
since there are only 4 maps, it is easy to know where you are. cause we have been playing on those 4 maps for years now. so having another map added aka (sonic map) would make things a bit more fun. why? because the island (home base) are far apart from mid. it's what makes things interesting. strategies and tactics are both different things. so we can plan things to make sure that we win this game. many more people might play on jartex if you add bunch more maps in. but i know that would be very stressful because i wouldn't be able to make a minecraft steve using blocks. so i am sure if you just brought it back we would at least reach 5k people. have it titled on your banner.​

Extra Information:
Mario circuit, Crash Bandicoot, Yoshi, Kongo island, are 4 maps. add the Sonic map would be 5. but if you add just 1 more thing that is the arabian map from Pika Network would be 6. now there is lots of maps to play on. i have researched if we add more maps into bedwars it helps improve the mindset by the tactics and changing it to how you play. strategies could be simple or hard. depends on how you think it. the more map there is, the better the server could get.

Last edited:

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PiggySlayer_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.