Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TITANCRAFTER's guide to bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITANCRAFTER

Hello guys,
Today I'm gonna share a few strategies that I use while playing bedwars.
Disclaimer: This is more useful on Bedwars triples mode.
PROTECTION
When talking about protection, I mainly use 4 materials which takes these, 'total' amount of resources:- 4 gold, 70 iron, 8 emeralds.
Materials: endstone-32,wool-32,wood-16 and Emeralds-8.
How To Protect: use obsidian and put it around and over the bed (excluding the corners). For the second layer we will use wood. Place wood in such a way that it covers the 1st layer obsidian. Then use endstone to cover the wooden layer and then for the final part, use wool to fully cover up the 3rd layer (in this case, the endstone) and you are done.
Caution!!: DO not put water over the outside the the fully covered layer as it will make players be able to sneak and attack from the water or even break your bed in stealth mode. I recommend you to use water outside the first layer and then place other blocks over it (Its harder to break obsidian with water around it).

PvP

PvP is an area where not everyone is good at. So heres a guide for all the players who's not that good at PvP.

First of all.. PvP is not so simple to master. It takes some time to master the 'art' of PvP. there are 2 main factors which influences this and those are:- Sensitivity,FOV

keeping both of them high will result in a better PvP experience
The perfect settings for them are
Sensitivity: 120+
FOV: I would recommend using quake pro but it should be atleast 140+

Destroying Beds

Destroying beds will sound simple but its not.
It takes patience,brains,stealth and tools to destroy a bed
Use a stone sword if ur sure that other teams haven't used obsidian and if you dont want to waste time.
BUT.....
If u want to do it quick I recommend that u take some time in the resource generator and get some gold and buy yourself a diamond axe and picaxe

Upgrades
When talking about upgrades, you should think about your teammates too. So its important that you do the upgrades that your teammates gets benefit from. So heres a suitable order of things that u have to get done
* first of all (obviously) get diamonds
* get the sharpness of sword upgrade first
* then collect diamonds for the armor upgrade
* then (this is really important) get 'its a trap'

And your done
you can also get other upgrades but the upgrades that i mentioned above are more useful

That's all fellas

Peace

Last edited:

Just_A_Builduuur

Donator
Donator
TNT is one of the best items to destroy beds quickly, the only problem is obsidian

Anyways, this thread is really helpful! :)

The only thing that you are missing is to explain about the upgrades

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TITANCRAFTER

TITANCRAFTER

TNT is one of the best items to destroy beds quickly, the only problem is obsidian

Anyways, this thread is really helpful! :)

The only thing that you are missing is to explain about the upgrades
sure I'l look into it anyways thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.