Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[TheBridge] Metri's Map Submission

Metri

Game-mode
TheBridge​

Creator's Minecraft Username
Metri​

Map Name
Mineshaft​

Download Link

Graphical Footage

Extra Information
Both the files are uploaded by MediaFire, it should easy to download.
Please note that map itself is present at the coordinates 0,75,0. (and surrounding area)
I worked really hard for multiple hours on the map, hope you like it :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

For everyone facing issues downloading the world, accessing it in 1.8, wanting more graphical footage etc. I am so sorry for being so inactive.. I had my exams going on and I didn't have much time to play The Bridge or use the forums. also I am planning to reupload the map on the forums as many people who had viewed the map the first time, when I didn't have graphical footage posted up, have not viewed the post again and given their final verdict (weather they are upvoting it or downvoting it). Staff please let me know if you are cool with me reuploading it. also, in the new post, I will create a new and probably operational world download file and make some slight improvements to the map like making alternate ways to get to mid, making the main bridge more thicker and wider and the heavily requested, reducing the amount vines :).

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Game-mode
TheBridge

Creator's Minecraft Username
Metri

Map Name
Mineshaft

Download Link

Graphical Footage

Extra Information
Both the files are uploaded by MediaFire, it should easy to download.

Please note that map itself is present at the coordinates 0,75,0. (and surrounding area)

I worked really hard for multiple hours on the map, hope you like it :)
I'll take this map anyday compared to the other ded uncreative maps. Some have no structure to it and are so unplayable. I like the screenshots and should be added so we can give it a test run.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

I'll take this map anyday compared to the other ded uncreative maps. Some have no structure to it and are so unplayable. I like the screenshots and should be added so we can give it a test
I'll take this map anyday compared to the other ded uncreative maps. Some have no structure to it and are so unplayable. I like the screenshots and should be added so we can give it a test run.
Though I would love to have my map tested out on the server, but I do believe it would be a little inconvenient for the devs to implement such a thing..

starpredetor

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
starpredetor
Reviewing the map I decided to give a +1
Simply because this map is unique and displays jungle and no maps yet so far have had jungles in them.
good job Metri đź’Ż