Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The skywars thread

Hello, and welcome to jartex.
First i'd like to thank the players and the staff team. This thread is for skywars. Post your favourite skywars! Winnner gets to vote who the winners are. Ready your mouse gamers, it's gonna be wildd in this skywars :):):jartex:

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Skywars is wild. But do you know what else is wild? HeLa cells. Discovered in 1951, HeLa cells were explanted from a cancerous cervical tissue from Henrietta Lacks, a 31-year-old African American woman. HeLa cells are part of the human cervical cancer cell line and what makes them wild is the fact that they are immortal. Because of their aggressive growth rate, HeLa cells are easily farmed and sold for various research purposes. HeLa cells have been used in multiple clinical trials that involve the injections of viruses into the HeLa cells to observe the behavior of viruses when they infect the human body. In addition, HeLa cells were used to understand the harmful effects of X-rays on the human body as well as the exposure of radiation that is present in outer space. Speaking of outer space, the first African American woman to be ejected into space was Mae Jemison in 1998. However that is false. HeLa cells were ejected into space in 1964, making Henrietta Lacks the first African American woman to be in space. This raises the philosophical debate whether the immortal cells from Henrietta Lacks should be considered... human. Are the immortal cells taken from Henrietta's cancerous cervical tissue still Henrietta? There is much to debate. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
What a NEEERD (I feel bad i knew that already)

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Hello, and welcome to jartex.
First i'd like to thank the players and the staff team. This thread is for skywars. Post your favourite skywars! Winnner gets to vote who the winners are. Ready your mouse gamers, it's gonna be wildd in this skywars :):):jartex:
Listen i got like 11 kills in duo skywars while my teammate commited delete_self.exe immediately is that a good flex enough or do i mention that i also own a bugatti and a dragon as a pet

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hipstergirl123
Listen i got like 11 kills in duo skywars while my teammate commited delete_self.exe immediately is that a good flex enough or do i mention that i also own a bugatti and a dragon as a pet
".exe" jokes are cringe. and i got 13 kills one time

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Skywars is wild. But do you know what else is wild? HeLa cells. Discovered in 1951, HeLa cells were explanted from a cancerous cervical tissue from Henrietta Lacks, a 31-year-old African American woman. HeLa cells are part of the human cervical cancer cell line and what makes them wild is the fact that they are immortal. Because of their aggressive growth rate, HeLa cells are easily farmed and sold for various research purposes. HeLa cells have been used in multiple clinical trials that involve the injections of viruses into the HeLa cells to observe the behavior of viruses when they infect the human body. In addition, HeLa cells were used to understand the harmful effects of X-rays on the human body as well as the exposure of radiation that is present in outer space. Speaking of outer space, the first African American woman to be ejected into space was Mae Jemison in 1998. However that is false. HeLa cells were ejected into space in 1964, making Henrietta Lacks the first African American woman to be in space. This raises the philosophical debate whether the immortal cells from Henrietta Lacks should be considered... human. Are the immortal cells taken from Henrietta's cancerous cervical tissue still Henrietta? There is much to debate. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Seems sus, I don't trust this one bit. You used Wikipedia :cautious:

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
".exe" jokes are cringe. and i got 13 kills one time
I was definitely not intending on making that joke for it being a cringe (also it's a good replacement for a word I'm unsure I'm allowed to use) it's pretty clear too.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hipstergirl123
I was definitely not intending on making that joke for it being a cringe (also it's a good replacement for a word I'm unsure I'm allowed to use) it's pretty clear too.
You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community.

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community. You should be banned you are evil to this community.
No pls I swear I'm innocent! (also it was a slight touch of sarcasm I was indeed intending to put a huge cringe comment on this one) (*And they instantly bully me for writing pls, OUCH)

Last edited: