Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[The Bridge] ReddyPush's Map Submission

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
OMG This map looks incredible! I love it so much. The details you put into it are impressive! You know what? If you maps gets added I will play TB only to have this map. Good job my Friend! 🇫🇷
+1831923372198

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
This would be such an amazing map if they add it in Jartex. The design, the aestheticnes is pleasing. Great job on the map Reddy!

Regards : 1zag / Izag

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Creator's Minecraft Username:
ReddyPush​

Game-Mode:
The Bridge​

Graphical Footage:

Download Link:
Oo such a well designed map. Love the coal/iron mine, the nexus area and the underground paths under mid which people can use tactically to have underground battles which makes it extremely fun! The dragons look amazing too! Such a unique map with eye catching greenery (not being plan and boring as it has good details) and I think it should be added as tb players have been playing the same map rotation for months.

Hope this gets added!!!

Sincerely,
Leon <3

vladda06

Great map ngl, its nice having new map made by tb player. This one, beside great design, also have underground bridge and gravel unlike last 3 added maps lol. And not sure but it seems like nexus and islands in general are deep enough. Gj Reddy!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 from me. Just an all around great map. The effort and attention to detail apparent in this map would make it a blast to play on for sure.

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Great job making such an awesome map Reddy! +1. I'm looking forward to playing on this map. Nice pc by the way. That video is fire!!