Lobby The Brain Washer item removal in Bedwars

IGN
DhruvCoolPlays
Minecraft Username:
DhruvCoolPlays​

What is the suggestion about?
The Brain Washer item removal in Bedwars​

Description:
I have an Iron rank on the Server, and I wanted to say that I literally wasted 100 bedwars brains on a few things I already had in the brain washer! I grind for 3+ hours EACH DAY to get seasonal kill messages (In this case,Spooky Kill messages) and I either get a tiny jar of coins,or a cosmetic I already earnt! Why tho? If one gets an item, and it's removed from the brain washer it would be both better, easy and convenient for the players. I look forward to this change on my favourite server, have a very good day and be blessed😀😀

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's for the convenience and time of the players. I wasted 100+ brains on things I already had and got like a few 30 coins outta those. I know soo many such players and we all look forward to a change. I took an initiative to suggest this.​

Heroic

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1⠀Already suggested before and pending, anyways I support your suggestion.

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
ve an Iron rank on the Server, and I wanted to say that I literally wasted 100 bedwars brains on a few things I already had in the brain washer! I grind for 3+ hours EACH DAY to get seasonal kill messages (In this case,Spooky Kill messages) and I either get a tiny jar of coins,or a cosmetic I already earnt! Why tho? If one gets an item, and it's removed from the brain washer it would be both better, easy an
+1 reasons stated above (not reasons)

1stAlex

Donator
Donator
IGN
1stAlex
+1, good suggestion and reasons for it