Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

That's me!

Berhadio

Hello Jartex Player!

I think the time finally has come to introduce myself to you, the Jartex Network community.
First of all I wil tell you some general facts about myself.

My real life name is Malik and I am 14 years old. In Minecraft I am called Berhadio. I'm living in Bavaria, Germany (yes the host of the Oktoberfest) together with my 7 other siblings in a village near a town. I am successful student of a german middle school in which I am in the first year of a voluntary course in Spanish. Additional to Spanish and English I can speak the languages German, Russian and Turkish (I can only speak Russian and Turkish, not write or read). I kinda have a photographic memory even when I'm not listening to other people talking.

I wanna continue and end with some things about my "Minecraft Life". I have played Minecraft since I am able to think. The first time I played Minecraft was when I was 8 on my Xbox 360 (it were great times then). I did a long rest of the game which was like 1,5 or 2 years long. Now I started to play it again 2 years ago and I can't get away from it as you should not can too.

That was pretty much everything you guys should know about me. I'm open for questions and would like to also get you known better. :jartex:

HelpUs

Addicted Member
You have an interesting life! I would love to see you ingame. Maybe message me on discord so we can have a chat and play 1-2 bedwars games? HelpUs#3166 (discord tag)