Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions suggestions / bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Movq

What is the suggestion about?
suggestions / bugs

Description:
HELLO everyone its MOVq some of the stuff that should be added/fixed in my opinion:

1-BUFF Gkit Halloween [it's way too weak for the price you pay for it]

2-remove the upgrade thingy for GKit scrolls v2 / v1 they don't break the eco that much.

3-Fix the cegg into the claims that are next to warzone claims because the Ceggs don't work there. [ you can make it so people can only start claiming after 3 blocks from the warzone].

4-FIX THE /KOTH people with low ranks like Elite- can tp out fast and escape even after u tag them just like old outpost glitch.

5-fix Anglic enchant / leadership / cursed /Souvenir [ none of them work].

6- remove berserk enchant its useless, it gives u str1 and everyone uses str 2 so it's just like nothing.

7-Fix shockwave pickaxes at /magician because if you get shockwave 1 and shockwave 1 and combine them you will only get shockwave 1 pickaxe.

8- FIX THE ENCHANT ORB BUG YOU CAN ABUSE IT AND GET 1020102100 ENCHANT SWORD BY COMBINING THE SWORDS IN /MAGICIAN.

9- Make all the special sets protection 4, Because protection 5 is way more op to exist you don't take damage when u wear it [ this is actually the best thing to do ever].

10-Fix the potion extender so the potion only works when u throw it at a 3x3 radius from the player that threw it.

11-ADD GAPPLE COWLDOWN NOT 30 SECONDS BECAUSE IT'S JUST LIKE TIMING THE GAPS FOR PEOPLE, MAKE IT LIKE 45 SECONDS.

12-add Newyear gkit container to god keys / Change the mystery rank to only give perm ranks same with gkit mystery box.

13- Change the pearls so we can pearl when we are inside a block, because sometimes when you pearl to escape sometimes your pearls go through a 1 high air block and then u get stuck between 2 blocks that u cant' leave and you can't pearl out also e.g:https://prnt.sc/w45ra6 https://prnt.sc/w45rp2.

14-buff immortal sword at /kit [ its weaker than lower ranks swords].

15-add an ender pearl cooldown on the sidebar because it's too buggy when it changes every second in your inventory.

16-since /koth top is going to be added I suggest adding f points at /f top so the faction gets 1 point when a member of the faction caps the koth. 1 point will worth 1mil of value.

17- add factions PVP event: a member from every faction can participate in it and they will compete to win and the winner's faction gets points out of that like 10 -20 points.[ this is if faction points will be added].

Movq is a cool guy.

freak ovq. [ fan boy]

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
alot of help alot alot trust me.

Extra Information:
Movq is a cool guy.

Movq is a cool guy.

Last edited:

Asasination

Addicted Member
i love u movq a lot you are a cool guy, to prove this I will vote a + one on this suggestion

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1 but Movq is not a cool guy you stole ovq ovq i's username :mad:

Ikzy

Suspended
I hate you a lot Movq but I will say +1
Suck your mother btw

Attachments

• bunda.png
    bunda.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 10

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
+1 but Movq is not a cool guy you stole ovq ovq i's username :mad:
Definitely going to have to agree here

And as for the suggestion uh... I agree with everything but the last 2 lines

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Number 8 is fixed :c i made one of these swords and poof 20 enchant books in my inventory

+1 for the rest

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Movq

Movq

Donator
Donator
Number 8 is fixed :c i made one of these swords and poof 20 enchant books in my inventory

+1 for the rest
They fixed it only by adding the books to the sword instantly but when you get a sword with a custom enchant lets say wither V and then you magician it with an orb sword that has 7 enchants you will be able to get a sword with 8 enchants without losing the orb on the sword , and keep doing that more and more and more.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
They fixed it only by adding the books to the sword instantly but when you get a sword with a custom enchant lets say wither V and then you magician it with an orb sword that has 7 enchants you will be able to get a sword with 8 enchants without losing the orb on the sword , and keep doing that more and more and more.
Iknow,, i did this but when i went pvping it gave me 20 books

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Discord​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.