Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sugesst some butterfly tips and tricks to get better

Aevicene

Addicted Member
IGN
Aevicene
So I bought this new mouse which I intend to learn butterfly on ........it can click around 16-28 cps w butterfly...... ik how to butterfly I can click up to 24-28 stable but the problem I face is the aim ......I used to normal and jitter click during my PVP and my grip used to be claw grip ...but now this mouse is pretty heavy around 120g a brick for some of you so it's not that easy to move around and get better aim as I used to have ......so if you have some suggestion regarding how to get better aim in butterfly or something lemme know below

EMF123

Donator
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I suggest that you just play more to get used to it tbh, that's what I did.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Addicted Member
IGN
Aevicene
I suggest that you just play more to get used to it tbh, that's what I did.
hmm ye i tried but my muscle memory dude...J just can't stop but start jittering during intense fights xD.....cus my aim is pretty much trash in butterfly

Stxrs

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Stxrs
So I bought this new mouse which I intend to learn butterfly on ........it can click around 16-28 cps w butterfly...... ik how to butterfly I can click up to 24-28 stable but the problem I face is the aim ......I used to normal and jitter click during my PVP and my grip used to be claw grip ...but now this mouse is pretty heavy around 120g a brick for some of you so it's not that easy to move around and get better aim as I used to have ......so if you have some suggestion regarding how to get better aim in butterfly or something lemme know below
Congrats on the mouse, if you want to butterfly good try to control your aim a lot and your clicking too

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
May I ask what mouse is that?
Anyways, as they the more you play with it, the better you get at it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Addicted Member
IGN
Aevicene
Congrats on the mouse, if you want to butterfly good try to control your aim a lot and your clicking too
well I increased the sensitivity cus i can't move around that mouse a lot cus of its weight so its working pretty good