Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Staff ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Movq​

What is the suggestion about?
Staff ranks​

Description:
Hello everyone first of all before you add -1 read the suggestion and think about it:
So basically my suggestion is to promote the SrMods to Admins Since the server has only 1 admin which is Wrath Wrath and we all know that he doesn't help at all.
Why should you do that because right now alot of srmods resigned because they know that they won't get admin or for staying too long at srmod rank so giving them new target makes them a little bit excited.
Ok what's the point of giving them admin (not admin rank maybe a new staff rank called manger or something) so they can check payment issues and rank transfers so they will get perms to manage in game ranks and I think that Flexier Flexier and natty_sword natty_sword are pretty good and can handle that . And then promoting some of the mods to srmods so more srmods will be active and more password reset will be watched and that will make the stuff easier since 2 srmods are not enough at all. and I think LordKacem LordKacem and DrogonMC DrogonMC will be a very good srmods .
Also right now there is alot alot of mods.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If there is a staff member that can do rank transfers and payment issues will make the payment issue avg time goes from 2 months to a week or two and password resets will get reviewed much more faster.
And voodootje0 voodootje0 will not be forced to check payment issues alone.​

G

Gusto

They should do something like that, but As far as I know you arent allowed to suggest to promote someone and that stuff. But I definetly agree that this would be better, however its their decision

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
Much more complicated and intricate than you think :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Movq

Movq

Donator
Donator
They should do something like that, but As far as I know you arent allowed to suggest to promote someone and that stuff. But I definetly agree that this would be better, however its their decision
I mean pinging and natty are pretty much very experienced
And I dont really mean to promote the people I mentioned this is my personal opinion.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Kacem4srmod

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Discord
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it because no SrMod will ever get Admin, without knowing how to code. You also can not suggest any Moderator to get promoted to SrMod, same goes for any other rank.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.