Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Some TIPs regarding the "Loot chests"

_OtherGamer_

In your island there are 3 chest always, i remember it's a rule on the map submission. I don't know if you ever noticed, but the first chest you open is either Sword + Blocks or Armor + Blocks, Then there's the third chest, wich typically contains the archers cap, sometimes gapples, speed potions bow and arrows...

Truth is, to avoid losing time before bridging just get the 2 first chest and go out of your island, with blocks armor and sword.
But.
There are some maps on where the island between 3 spawn islands have a 4th island chest. It doesn't contain the loot of a mid chest, it contains like, the archer cap, the gapples...
But:!
If it's the 2nd chest you open, you'll get the sword or the armor.
This always work on the map toad, when you can loot one chest, build a 2 blocks height pillar, clutch and open the second chest on the lucky block, and get your armor and be ready to kill the other islands or go straight to mid. And works sometimes in Mansion, where the chest on the goomba's feet sometimes is an island chest and others a mid chest.

Hope this is usefull for someone.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I didn't know the stuff about the submission rules but yeah, on extreme mode, you are guaranteed to have armor and blocks in at least one. But most islands between the three starting islands have chests and yes, they contain almost useless stuff but I agree that if you get there first then you can be ready to kill the people that come. I have no idea which map Toad is but I am sure that it is not the only one you can block clutch.