Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison So many hackers in prison pvp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinay121

IGN
Vinayst
Minecraft Username:
Vinayst​

What is your suggestion's title?
So many hackers in prison pvp!!!​

Suggestion Details:
So nowadays in jartex prison pvp area there are many hackers and we can't even peacefully mine in soul cave and also most of the time there will be no staff online to ban them. Also we can't report them cuz we need to play game and in topic of reporting there are almost more that 50 hackers in prison pvp area every day. I have also seen the decrease in prison popularity compared to other servers and maybe hackers could be the reason.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I would suggest jartexnetwork to hire staff which have different timezone this could help prison players get in touch with staff if they see any hackers and one more suggestion is to improve anticheat where hackers could struggle to use there havk client.​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I have also seen the decrease in prison popularity compared to other servers
no it didnt decrease at all, prison is averaging around 150/200 players online in same time in its peak so that means that it is getting bigger and bigger compared to other seasons.
Anyways i will give this a -1 since the staff team is doing a great job and its normal to see rule breakers in any server.
which have different timezone
Go apply then if u think u meet the requirements and if you play on a diferent time zone then other players that would help a lot, smh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

vinay121

IGN
Vinayst
no it didnt decrease at all, prison is averaging around 150/200 players online in same time in its peak so that means that it is getting bigger and bigger compared to other seasons.
Anyways i will give this a -1 since the staff team is doing a great job and its normal to see rule breakers in any server.

Go apply then if u think u meet the requirements and if you play on a diferent time zone then other players that would help a lot, smh
Bro do you even play prison go ask prison players who play whole day and also i sometimes see no staff cuz their timezone is different so i suggested to hire new staff who have different timezones which helps a lost and i also know the staff team is doing great whenever we message them they ban the hackers but sometimes no staff will be online cuz of timezone

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Bro do you even play prison
Yes, actually i was bal top for sometime in the last year around octobe, i mained prison, my gameplay time in prison is around 400h+

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
Vinayst​

What is your suggestion's title?
So many hackers in prison pvp!!!​

Suggestion Details:
So nowadays in jartex prison pvp area there are many hackers and we can't even peacefully mine in soul cave and also most of the time there will be no staff online to ban them. Also we can't report them cuz we need to play game and in topic of reporting there are almost more that 50 hackers in prison pvp area every day. I have also seen the decrease in prison popularity compared to other servers and maybe hackers could be the reason.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I would suggest jartexnetwork to hire staff which have different timezone this could help prison players get in touch with staff if they see any hackers and one more suggestion is to improve anticheat where hackers could struggle to use there havk client.​
that's not a valid suggestion. download a clipping software and clip cheaters so you can report them. Nothing's gonna happen if instead of playing you take 5 minutes to report someone and keep the server clean.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

vinay121

IGN
Vinayst
that's not a valid suggestion. download a clipping software and clip cheaters so you can report them. Nothing's gonna happen if instead of playing you take 5 minutes to report someone and keep the server clean.
So all i have to do is just report hackers and not play anyways thx for suggesting.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

vinay121

IGN
Vinayst
Yes, actually i was bal top for sometime in the last year around octobe, i mained prison, my gameplay time in prison is around 400h+
It was 1 year ago even i was playing at that time and there were less hackers but now there are like 100+ hackers everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.