Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sneak peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sneak Peak of some builds already done!

A teaser! We all know prison is resetting hopefully soon so I thought I'd just leave this right here. I thought maby update you guys a little bit ;)

I will now just show 3 mines im almost done with them all :D

581f6f26229af2dbe33648f1ec3fa20e.jpg

f43f77ac9b3a3a0c37a6fa4105ed31f1.jpg

65abcb8a537be03bda1460d2611caa92.jpg

And some people where asking about the crates so i as i told before i have already created all crates and added a couple new ones

04aa7449d76be28d45147bb84442e561.jpg

This is just a little bit of what we have for you guys. We will make a whole post with updates when we are ready!

If you guys have any suggestion for prison then just leave it here on the forums and i will see what i can do!

Last edited:

Erayon

Cant you just reset the prison and give back our rank and money ? I wasted my money for rankup and i just join this server like almost 1 month but now you want reset ? I know too many bug but cant you give back our rank and money ? :( Many people sad my friends also theres newbie just 2 days in this server now rank O . Tell me why cant you just fix the bug ? If cant just ive back our rank and money. I wasted my time to get money and rankup.

Magiclaw

But Theres No Mine Crate?? : Mine Crate Gives Sell Shop Multiplier & Another suggestion a Custom Enchant that allows u to Auto Sell :D

N9_Cyclone

Sneak Peak of some builds already done!

A teaser! We all know prison is resetting hopefully soon so I thought I'd just leave this right here. I thought maby update you guys a little bit ;)

I will now just show 3 mines im almost done with them all :D

View attachment 186

View attachment 187

View attachment 190

And some people where asking about the crates so i as i told before i have already created all crates and added a couple new ones

View attachment 189

This is just a little bit of what we have for you guys. We will make a whole post with updates when we are ready!

If you guys have any suggestion for prison then just leave it here on the forums and i will see what i can do!
i think this will be soooooo cool CAN'T WAIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.