Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars (TIPS & Tricks)

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Solo Skywars Tips & Tricks Guide
This guide will feature tips and tricks that are specific and helpful to Skywars. After playing Skywars for a long time, I decided it was time to compile a list of the tips and tricks that have helped me the most throughout my time playing. Keep in mind this guide is directed towards Solo Skywars, but some of these tips can be used in other modes.

This thread currently covers 5 main sections:
»Kits«
»Maps«
»Getting to middle/Looting Chests«

Kits
»Pick a kit that is best suited for your Skywars playstyle. If you play extremely aggressively, you shouldn't use a kit that is meant for defensive players because it will hold you back.

»The kits I would recommend are donors, and healers because they allow you to play aggressively when needed, but also allow you to play defensive.

Maps
»Due to the map rotation, becoming familiar with each map is essential. Try to locate where all the island and middle chests are on each map, and the fastest routes you can take to get to them.

»Switch your kit depending on what maps you play. For the most part, you should try to stick to using one main kit, but some kits are proven to be helpful for certain maps.

Getting to the middle/Looting Chests
»Try to loot all your gear and be bridging to the middle within the first 15 seconds or less of the game. Skywars game starts at 3:00 minutes before a refill, so you should try to be in the middle by 2:45 minutes until refill or earlier.

»Only take items you will use such as Armor, Sword, Potions, Projectiles, and Blocks. Over time you should try to develop a filter in which you only grab items you need, and ignore the others.

»If you get full armor & a weapon from your first 1-2 chests, go right to the middle instead of looting your third chest.

»Once you get to the middle, try to egg/snowball off other players so you can get strength once you get to the middle. This will allow you to get Strength Chains on other players and give you an advantage at the start of the game.

»Learn how to "Block Jump" to the middle. This can allow you to get to the middle extremely fast and save you time instead of bridging or speed bridging. This can't be done on all maps, but you should get in the habit of using it on maps that it can be used on.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zeal

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
FOLLOW me or ELse!!!!
This took me about 14 minuted to write I am a fast typer

Raeress

Donator
Donator
Nice guide but you didn't mentioned about divines drop or what things you should not use

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zeal

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Yea thanks for telling my, I forgot

Almay

Donator
Donator
»Once you get to the middle, try to egg/snowball off other players so you can get strength once you get to the middle. This will allow you to get Strength Chains on other players and give you an advantage at the start of the game.
I don't recommend beginners doing that if they survive then they will target you, as you tried to kill them

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Solo Skywars Tips & Tricks Guide
This guide will feature tips and tricks that are specific and helpful to Skywars. After playing Skywars for a long time, I decided it was time to compile a list of the tips and tricks that have helped me the most throughout my time playing. Keep in mind this guide is directed towards Solo Skywars, but some of these tips can be used in other modes.

This thread currently covers 5 main sections:
»Kits«
»Maps«
»Getting to middle/Looting Chests«

Kits
»Pick a kit that is best suited for your Skywars playstyle. If you play extremely aggressively, you shouldn't use a kit that is meant for defensive players because it will hold you back.

»The kits I would recommend are donors, and healers because they allow you to play aggressively when needed, but also allow you to play defensive.

Maps
»Due to the map rotation, becoming familiar with each map is essential. Try to locate where all the island and middle chests are on each map, and the fastest routes you can take to get to them.

»Switch your kit depending on what maps you play. For the most part, you should try to stick to using one main kit, but some kits are proven to be helpful for certain maps.

Getting to the middle/Looting Chests
»Try to loot all your gear and be bridging to the middle within the first 15 seconds or less of the game. Skywars game starts at 3:00 minutes before a refill, so you should try to be in the middle by 2:45 minutes until refill or earlier.

»Only take items you will use such as Armor, Sword, Potions, Projectiles, and Blocks. Over time you should try to develop a filter in which you only grab items you need, and ignore the others.

»If you get full armor & a weapon from your first 1-2 chests, go right to the middle instead of looting your third chest.

»Learn how to "Block Jump" to the middle. This can allow you to get to the middle extremely fast and save you time instead of bridging or speed bridging. This can't be done on all maps, but you should get in the habit of using it on maps that it can be used on.
Thanks! I will defo be needing this to become a sweaty skywars player that will probs make every nondono mad :D

It was a nice Tips and Tricks Guide.
Maybe talking about improving rod or eggs to get the first hit/hits. But yeah not bad.

King Regards,
Daddy skidevilzombie

Litexs

Donator
Donator
same tips and tricks bro that good okay :)
9 Kills

Attachments

• 2023-02-21_21.08.17.png
    2023-02-21_21.08.17.png
    731.9 KB · Views: 4