Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars needs an update

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
You didn't understand what kind of items, read my suggestions by going on the link above. And the maps aren't that hard to add, so it's nothing difficult and the fun would improve.
"And the maps aren't that hard to add " Do you realize that they develop there own plug-ins and built there own Maps?So , think first..Why would a medium(big) server like Jartex download maps or plug-ins...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GIACCRAFT

"And the maps aren't that hard to add " Do you realize that they develop there own plug-ins and built there own Maps?So , think first..Why would a medium(big) server like Jartex download maps or plug-ins...
To increase their quality. Do anyone here wanna grow up?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GIACCRAFT

I
uhmm , i'm pretty sure that the SkyWars server is okay , they added new maps but they should work more on the anti cheat because there are a lot of hackers that i had spotted.And the item(s) in the chest(s) are okay because if they are to op everyone will immediately rush to the mid and everyone will die faster and the games will last no more than 5 to 8 min so yeah..
I can't stand why you would say something like that. I mean: improving is always a good thing.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
For remember everyone we need an update.
._.
uhmm , i'm pretty sure that the SkyWars server is okay , they added new maps but they should work more on the anti cheat because there are a lot of hackers that i had spotted.And the item(s) in the chest(s) are okay because if they are to op everyone will immediately rush to the mid and everyone will die faster and the games will last no more than 5 to 8 min so yeah..
why don't you actually record hackers and report them HERE
I know, I meet like 30 hackers a day....

Gandalf26

I checked all GIACCRAFT's suggestions. He's suggestions sound good. Come on update the minigames. He's right; we need that.