Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[Skywars] MiltonNJ05's Map Submission

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Creator's Minecraft Username:
MiltonNJ05​

Game-Mode:
Skywars​

Graphical Footage:

Download Link:

Extra Information:
This map is themed around nuclear meltdown, and I had a blast making it. I did my best to make this map in the original Jartex Skywars style with lots of open spaces for pvp, unobtrusive builds, and one large 8 chest middle island. Hope you guys like it!​

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
When the nap will be added? it's soo cool

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Creator's Minecraft Username:
MiltonNJ05​

Game-Mode:
Skywars​

Graphical Footage:

Download Link:

Extra Information:
This map is themed around nuclear meltdown, and I had a blast making it. I did my best to make this map in the original Jartex Skywars style with lots of open spaces for pvp, unobtrusive builds, and one large 8 chest middle island. Hope you guys like it!​
It's simple and beautifully but looks more like a bw map to me but it's nice +1

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1
Reason: The map design looks wonderful and matches the Jartex Skywars map design.

Alduin

Well done but I would change the islands and blocks if I were you.
+1

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
Sorry but I have to give it a -1

1. I feel like the whole map looks awesome, but the interior of all the buildings just doesnt really fit for a skywars map.
2. The spawn island have fences surrounding it, eh... why? If there are fences then we cant knock people off a island.
3. Chest placement. For the spawn island, one chest should be outside of the building. For mid, there should be some more chests in the outer area of mid.
4. The whole map is too flat. There are not much you can play around with.
5. The map is way too simple (for me atleast), maybe others would think simple maps are better but these kind of maps basically would be a kit pvp map at the end, your basically forced to fight with like 8 players and cant really escape and heal.

Overall I feel like its a good looking map, but it wont offer much in terms of gameplay. Not a bad map but just not good enough for me.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
I love this map not too much detail so people will actually fall of the edge but also enough detail to make it look perfect not too simple but also not too detailed