Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Legends

PenguinGaming12

Welcome Skywars Community,

Based in your opinion and your preferences, I would love tot see you ranking the top 8 skywars players!

I believe it would be interesting to see the different rankings due to different opinions each player has.

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
I'm the best because I bested to be the best and I currently am doing my best to keep being the best, in the best server, in the best gamemode, in the best leaderboard with the best kill ratio and with the best booty cheeks in entire JN.

xCitronsLV

I'm the best because I bested to be the best and I currently am doing my best to keep being the best, in the best server, in the best gamemode, in the best leaderboard with the best kill ratio and with the best booty cheeks in entire JN.
That's the best you can do?

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
That's the best you can do?
Yes because that's the best and the best can't be bested by any other bests calculating that, as in the best math, 1+1=Best, the best result is always the best if done by the best because of course the best keeps to doing his best to be the best for doing the best, so yes. I think that was my best. I'm the best. Best/Bests, bested, besten, bester, besting. Best.

xCitronsLV

Yes because that's the best and the best can't be bested by any other bests calculating that, as in the best math, 1+1=Best, the best result is always the best if done by the best because of course the best keeps to doing his best to be the best for doing the best, so yes. I think that was my best. I'm the best. Best/Bests, bested, besten, bester, besting. Best.
I need to see your best proof that you are trying to be the best in the best game mode which is the best if I'm being honest, but you have to share the best proof you can so that i can best believe in you. Best regards Citrons

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Antwone is pretty good too, i mean obviously you can see him on the lb but when i spectated him he destroyed everything that it moved.

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
? He has the worst k/dr in the whole leaderboard and he has 6 times more my games played. If I had his same matches played I'd be Top 1# with 120.000+ kills
Ps. He has 41.880 kills and 18588 games played which means he barely does 2-3 kills per game average and he has less than 45% victory rate.