Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars is like playing russian roulette with loot boxes lol.

DrillThrillYT

idk i feel like skywars is heavily dependant on luck even if you are good you can get shit items from your chests which is pretty unfair.

Hardhacker17

idk i feel like skywars is heavily dependant on luck even if you are good you can get shit items from your chests which is pretty unfair.
Its balanced mate, but the loot and depends on where the chest located in the map, so yea u can get exp bottles, combine them get prot 4 become a destryer.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Its balanced mate, but the loot and depends on where the chest located in the map, so yea u can get exp bottles, combine them get prot 4 become a destryer.
But you sometimes don’t get a full set of protection 2 diamond armor whenever you spawn in insane mode.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
What do you want in chests then? Those knockback 100 sticks and punch 69 bows? Also, i don't feel like its unfair, like Hardhacker17 Hardhacker17 said, its pretty balanced, and clean.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
But you sometimes don’t get a full set of protection 2 diamond armor whenever you spawn in insane mode.
So what get good at skywars. When u dont get a piece just rush to mid. Get good

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Fair point tho they still have the advantage.
yeah mate but if you are good enough and they are noobs then it's easy to kb them off anyways you get mostly noobs in skywars.