Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars Custom items Overlay

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer

So a while ago I started working on this cool texture pack for skywars items, and today I finally got permissions to use & share it đź‘€

The point of this texture pack is to give custom items unique texture. Lets say you are looking through loot that you've got from a kill, or just looting chests, it takes time to check every item to see what it is. With my texture pack, you will get 26 unique textures for skywars items, so you dont need to check every item, you will see things like explosive bow, fire aspect on swords, knockback slime and more. Unique armor pieces like bunny / beast boots also have custom texture when equipped - allowing you to also see what armor other players have.

Custom items textures (cit) are working only with Optifine mod (for 1.8.9 minecraft click "Show all versions") with Custom Items option "ON".
1610727616086.png

Here are some examples of custom textures
Archers Cap, Depth Strider boots and Sharpness V sword
1610728130076.png

Infinity bow
1610728183348.png

Protection 3 armor icons
1610728218039.png

Knockback 5 Slimeball (yes its a sword lmao)
1610728342182.png

-- How to use --

1. Get optifine (custom bow pulling animation is broken in Optifine L5 version, use M5 and higher)
2. Enable Custom items (Video settings -> Quality settings)
3. Download resource pack
4. Put texture pack in the %appdata%\.minecraft\resourcepacks
5. Select this texture pack

-- How to edit --

So if you just want to use your own textures, just download texture pack and change textures.
- it doesnt matter where specific item texture is, you can put all of them in assets\minecraft\mcpatcher\cit folder.
- .properties files are just text files that you can open & edit using notepad.
- texture and properties file names should match (armor items&bows have texture file name specified in properties).
- for slimeball you also need to edit models\item\slime_ball.json file since I've used my sword properties.
- I did a lot of textures in a rush, so yeah, feel free to edit all of them, I am not really texture pack maker, hehe.

-- Useful links --

Official documentation for .properties file

If there are any bugs or questions, feel free to ask them in the comments, but try search in google first :>

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
stupxd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
-- Pack update --

Added bow pulling textures for:
- Explosive bow
- Infinity bow
- Revenge bow

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-- Pack update --

Added bow pulling textures for:
- Explosive bow
- Infinity bow
- Revenge bow
u fixed the infinity bow not having a pulling animation?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
stupxd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Well actually today I noticed that I didnt edit explosive bow .properties file, so it had no animation, fixed in new version.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
stupxd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I hope me trying to keep this thread alive by posting this message isn't against the rules! Just want to keep it open instead of creating a new one if I want to update it or ppl want to ask questions.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I hope me trying to keep this thread alive by posting this message isn't against the rules! Just want to keep it open instead of creating a new one if I want to update it or ppl want to ask questions.
Sad that bunny boots and beast boots can’t have custom textures since they have effects instead of enchantments

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Why rick roll smh i just wanted to be cool

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
stupxd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Sad that bunny boots and beast boots can’t have custom textures since they have effects instead of enchantments
lol? they do have custom textures tho, lol. you can make it so custom texture is applied by item's name.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
stupxd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
omg, reduced pack size by 90% (used to be 700 KB, now its just 73 KB) so cool, updated archive by the link this