Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usserwout

Donator
Donator
IGN
usserwout
1) A sign that automatically sells items in a chest in a certain time (for example every 30 seconds). You dont have to have large storage anymore, so less hopper -> less lagg. the sign is like a shop but then it sells the items themselves. The sign can only sell 1 different item.

2) a bot that automatically mined for you. So you can, for example, rely on cobblestone or other items that you get. You can also upgrade it so that the bot mined much faster or you give the fortune so you get more drops.

3) If you mine a spawner now.
then your exp is lost. maybe this can change by giving your exp back or partially returned.

4) If the island owner can choose who can break spawners and who does not then there would be much less scam :)

5) The settings are not all working now, it would be nice if the next skyblock would work.

6) Skylords have about as many or as many commands than skygod, but for skygod you pay a lot more so it would be nice if you have more commands if you are a skygod.

Thank you for reading. I know I still make a lot of grammar mistakes, sorry. I hope there are a few things in the next skyblock. I am already very excited!!!

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Rework the /shop and add CLAY and maybe some new spawners. I would suggest /sell all and /sell hand commands because it would be very helpful to clean out massive profit shops. About the economy...nerf the EXP cost of the spawners' update and pick up a better price for the crops.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
We would like to see the new updates!!

egeng55

Hello there, Skyblock Dream's upcoming reset will definitely need to address some balances. Along with balances, it requires more content to continue to fuel the large player base. I have balance suggestions, along with some new content suggestions that may be able to improve gameplay. Let's begin.

Rebalance Suggestions:

- Coinflip should have a tax to prevent people from making a high income solely from coinflip

- Nerfing GKits or putting a timer on them to prevent people from becoming rich too quick being pay to win (Example: New Years GKit)

- Buffing certain key prizes, such as the Ultimate/God Key's money prize

- Rebalancing certain PvP enchantments to make PvP lengthier so people can actually display their skill instead of reaction speed

- Rebalancing enchantment costs to where Immortal Books cost a lot more, and also possibly Mythical Books to cost slightly more

- Replacing spawners should be rebalanced to where they cost less experience since some people who don't have the Inquisitive Enchantment find it hard to move spawners

- Certain farming item sell prices should be increased, so beginners can have an easier experience getting spawners

- Balancing out all spawners to where people don't use only one spawner to make money

- Buffing envoys, and possibly adding tiers of crates, as most people that have played the game for a decent amount of time, do not attend envoys anymore

- Rebalancing mob coins as to where most prices aren't outrageous to people who are beginners

- Making sell wands purchasable through some means other than paying to win

Addition Suggestions:

- Adding Skyblock Bosses that allow you to use your gear to fight more than just other players, which does get boring after a while.
These bosses could be unique and have custom drops that give players rewards for their skills. These bosses would have to be made
to where they are actually challenging. These bosses could have a cooldown after being killed, or just have a cooldown for players who already
attempted to fight the boss. I believe this suggestion would make Skyblock Dream stand out more and add a nice new perspective of PvE.

- Adding EXP boosters similar to Prison's boosters, that allow for double EXP in that duration of time. These boosters would not only support the server but also make grinding much more efficient for everyone.

- Adding more Immortal Enchantments. As of right now, there aren't that many Immortal Enchantments, it would be great to see a larger variety of obtainable enchantments in that category.

- Adding island coop permissions that island leaders can change. Such as whether or not you want cooped people to be able to mine spawners or place blocks.

Finally, I would like to address given suggestions.

- Island Upgrades ~ Possibly, depending on what they are, then maybe.

- New Custom Enchantments ~ Definitely, more enchants would never hurt, especially add more Immortal Enchantments.

- Redo the Custom Enchantments ~ To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what you mean by redo, however, if you mean to rebalance the prices of books, then that would be appropriate.

- Rebalanced Economy ~ There are many ways in which the economy could be rebalanced, depending on what you rebalance I am neutral.

- King Of The Hill (KOTH) ~ I do not believe KOTH is appropriate for Skyblock Dream, so I will have to disagree with that. I would like for Skyblock to remain as PvE as possible.

That is it, for now, I may add further suggestions in this post or another post. Please take your time developing the upcoming reset so we could have a nice bug free environment to enjoy. Thanks for your time ~ egeng55

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Can't wait for it! HYPE!
I like all of the ideas you are saying but the king of hill ehh not really liking it maybe koth or something.

And as neca said add. /sellchest or pet so it's better to sell loot!
Love skyblock dream aka still miss Skyblock forgotten
And please take the ship off the warp pvp for not beast pc's it makes lag and pvp not fun.So please sbd pvp players say that's true not lying right?

jblacko_

Donator
Donator
I'd say reduce/remove chances of getting ranked kits from ultra/god keys. It's mostly what you get from them therefore making them pretty much useless. Can't wait for the reset! HYPEEE!
Djim Djim I agree with u on the ship in warp pvp thing

Brave123

The confirm page of profit shop is annoying you guys should add if we can disable it.
1 st Saves more time
2nd there are already prices on the sign so why a confirm page .
Counter- What if there is a sign behind lava and I click on it?!
Answer- Since my suggestion is base on what you like, you can disable it/ enable it.
Add a special exp/money booster base on ur rank. So people wants ranks and jartex makes more money!
For money and exp booster.
Skydonor 1.05x
Skyvip 1.10x
Sky warrior 1.15x
Sky champ 1.20x
Skylord 1.25x
Skygod 1.40x because it cost a lot from skylord to skygod than sky champ to skylord.
Money booster being when selling stuff on shop you get more money than usually.
Exp booster being when grinding you get more mcmmo exp not the actually exp.
Nerf The exp needed for upgrading spawners as what Yoguan said.
Plz don’t add gkit timing because you guys recently went from I think 3 days to a week for gkit spawners plz don’t add more maybe add on gkit new year its too op.
Maybe for every week if ur island value is 1st you win prizes and 2nd and 3rd.
Add /sell chests (radius) - can be buy online for at least 100 eur.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.