Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikatojikushi

I Suggest to Add:
- A Role in every island members. This season, only the Island Leader can kick, invite and coop players. I suggest to add a Island Manager role, this role allows him to kick, invite and coop players. Then Island Member role, it allows him to coop players.
- Permission on every island members. Some other times, a player could be suspicious about something, like Griefing the spawners. With the Island Leader, it can manage island member's permission to mine spawners. There might be some of this needed but this is the most likely to happened when a new member came to your island.
- More Spawners. Can't really explain but we all need this. :crazy:
- AFK Chunk. I Agree to this as they suggested this before. It really helps us to AFK in 1 place in just 1 Account. Players here uses their alt accounts to render their farms. But with this on, you can AFK and rendered all the farms in Chunks, I would say 6-12 Chunks.

I Suggest to Remove:
- The exp requirements per Tier of its Spawner Upgrade. We can't compete with this around. The point of SkyBlock is Grow, Expand, Compete and have Fun. On this current season, It's very hard to Compete to others and having fun out of it, since everyone is grinding for experiences to upgrade their own spawners. No Exps = No Spawners, and that's really hard for most of the players.
- The Spawners that aren't even in the shop (/shop). Some Ranked players have keys to open Spawner Crate. This season, SilverFish Spawner can only be obtained by Opening a Spawner Crate, it's really unfair to others when they get a Spawner out of a crate than others can't. This is the reason why most of the players left in the 1st week of its Season.

HYPE! :crazy:
Good Luck Everyone!

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
egeng55 egeng55 GKit Newyear already got nerfed, if it gets nerfed again than it will legit be trash

milad9999

Donator
Donator
egeng55 egeng55 GKit Newyear already got nerfed, if it gets nerfed again than it will legit be trash
How was it nerfed ? Do you mean inq or what?

HogRider2045

Pvp Enabled on Island :p
When you are about to enter a Pvp Enabled Island it will notify you
'Pvp Enabled on This Island' 'Continue Or No'

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Pvp Enabled on Island :p
When you are about to enter a Pvp Enabled Island it will notify you
'Pvp Enabled on This Island' 'Continue Or No'
That will be kinda useless and weird since there will be /warp pvp and /warp fps, also you can ez die if you get knocked into the void.

Gentleman098

Banned
Add pets in store like ender dragon wither that can protect u in pvp :) or a zombie body guard

Status
Not open for further replies.