Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Skyblock Forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worgon

Focus on adding more gamemode that are ORIGINAL in the server, jesus christ, like we see you guys like to have more players playing at once but, add more gamemodes PvP related and stop with the building stuff, thanks, #AddHCF #AddPractice #AddABetterHost #FixTheAntiCheat
hcf and practice are the best

Z03D

Focus on adding more gamemode that are ORIGINAL in the server, jesus christ, like we see you guys like to have more players playing at once but, add more gamemodes PvP related and stop with the building stuff, thanks, #AddHCF #AddPractice #AddABetterHost #FixTheAntiCheat
I gotta agree. Tbh....

N9_Cyclone

Ugh not another one. Now those playing skyblock dream will move to sb forgotten. And then there will be wayy to many people on sb forgotten and then u will have to create another skyblock server. Why not just upgrade the current sbd??
yeah i have to agree it's kinda pointless making a secound skyblock the exact same... I understand that the server has lag issues but
tbh that's like one of the very few thing s i think Jartex could improve on is to reduce lag

This weekend there were total 225 people playing on skyblock, 125 on dream and 100 on fantasy, so we decided to create another skyblock for people that wanted to play skyblock dream but cannot play due to many players are playing it. We cannot upgrade the servers yet, we are working on that.[/QUOTE
Yes, many players indeed, explains the lag spikes-
Can someone help me? Every time I try and craft lapisblocks I crash....

SSJ4Guko

Btw xDDD you litteraly posted the exact same Thing Twice Welp i guess you follow your name "LOLitsXOne"

Suhayl

Addicted Member
QUOTE="PhaserAssassin, post: 6442, member: 2523"]Yes, many players indeed, explains the lag spikes-
Can someone help me? Every time I try and craft lapisblocks I crash....[/QUOTE]

U don't need to craft them. Just do /blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.