Menu

CLICK TO COPY IP ADDRESS 0 PLAYERS ONLINE PLAY.JARTEXNETWORK.COM
0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

Competition Skyblock Fantasy - IslandTop Results | December the 14TH 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicOrder

I don't normally take part in a controversial/heated conversation but I guess I need to clear somebody's misunderstanding on the difference between boosting/merging and trading stuff.
Below is considered boosting.
PS: GG to the winners and I'm happy I still got #2 even after quitting like 25-30 days ago.
#NoOffence

Attachments

MoudTage

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I don't normally take part in a controversial/heated conversation but I guess I need to clear somebody's misunderstanding on the difference between boosting/merging and trading stuff.
PS: GG to the winners and I'm happy I still got #2 even after quitting like 25-30 days ago.
#NoOffence
Yikes :/

delanoWellens

Gg to all of the players that played legit and didnt abuse, good season, sadly my last.
PLS ban the abusers i hate bug abusers ow wait yo already fake ban everyone on my island to try t win so you are the abuser go ban you self

DarioGop

копия ключа для домофона
если надо с доставкой на дом, то дешевле всего это делают тут кЕЙэнэфсиру

SameDOOM

Donator
Donator
PLS ban the abusers i hate bug abusers ow wait yo already fake ban everyone on my island to try t win so you are the abuser go ban you self
You are dumb, aren't you?
RahniRow_ RahniRow_ wouldn't even ban you or anyone from yoru island team without even asking more than 4 staff players.

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
#NoOffence

Attachments

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
gg only way you can win is find out to abuse bugs or p2w, i would love to see you do that in sbd and i dont understand why doesnt that happen there.

Status
Not open for further replies.