0 ONLINE 0

Competition Skyblock Fantasy - IslandTop Results | December the 14TH 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
i have photo when top 3 give to your is spawners he go down your is up how merge:sneaky:
I have a phone number of an English teacher, I can give it to you so your IQ and english skills go up aswell.

delanoWellens

GG K KingGandalf , Monstererza Monstererza and BikBikBoi BikBikBoi even with merging you can't even beat us ty usserwout usserwout and MuliGG MuliGG for not giving up

RahniRow_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Delano u dont even know what merging is. Merging is when is top 1 and 2 gets to together to get top 1, we never merged with any of other teams. :) Trading ranks for stuff is not merging

RahniRow_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Gg to all of the players that played legit and didnt abuse, good season, sadly my last.

MuliGG

Delano u dont even know what merging is. Merging is when is top 1 and 2 gets to together to get top 1, we never merged with any of other teams. :) Trading ranks for stuff is not merging
but again lose :)

MuliGG

I have a phone number of an English teacher, I can give it to you so your IQ and english skills go up aswell.
And is boost is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.