Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROOLEER124

Maybe add some simple minigames like spleef? or the floor is lava? and the reward will be a small , meduim amount of money?

minh1029

Doing something with afking and A limited amount of customenchants on gear ( Yes or No? )
first letting player afk with afk pool is one of the feature that make player want to play on this server because with this feature you don need a rank to afk this proof that the server don care about money to make them rich or something like that this server only put stuff in store so that if you have money and want to support the server you will buy it or if you want the rank or command in the shop it not something too much so plz keep the afk pool
second i think that suggestion not necessary because some player if they are op they would really want a perfect set of armor or weapon or tool even a normal player also want a perfect sword to grind or tool for building or something like that so i think it not necessary to have A limited amount of customenchants on gear

Hammy127

My suggestions are:
-25-40% off sale after sbd reset???
Could do good for me as i am considering buying rank upgrades and ranks for my alt

- Lower Spawner cost by 15%???
Could do good for me as i am thinking of making OP grinders and profit shops

I hope u take my suggestions into some consideration!

SilenceJ0ker

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE!

I came back after the new reset and I was doing my kits but I didnt recieve my MCMMO credits (I am skylord) fix this please for they new reset❤️

Mushroom

Whens the reset happening? And is there anything other than ranks and commands that will not be reset? ie. PlayerVaults

Status
Not open for further replies.