Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broddi

will u add /skin? and make it so everyone can spend blanmk amout of $$ in game to rank up last will u make it so everyone can do /afk?

/skin is a nice idea! although the rank up for in-game cash is a bad idea,people have spent irl money and they will be PISSED! they could chargeback too (Note : I never P2W ) and the reason why players can't do /afk is mostlikely cuz they will spam the command.

Loneprey

i think this is needed
-New Custom enchan level (godlike) i think this'll be good with like 250k xp for 1 book
-silk spawner book(lets u mine spawners but 1by 1(pickaxe ench)
-double damage book(gives high chance dealing 2x damage)(weapon ench)
-pegasus(lets u fly around but u cant break anything when fly)(boot ench)

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Change the way on the amount of members for an island. My idea is this

SkyDonor and SkyVip = 1 extra member so 6 in total.

SkyWarrior = 2 extra member so 7 in total.

SkyChamp = 3 extra member so 8 in total

SkyLord = 4 extra member so 9 in total

SkyGod = 5 extra member so 10 in total.

The Default is 5 members.

The extra member currently is weird

PokeCrafter

Alright- Made a new post since this will clog the other post which will be bad.
Customenchant & Grind Change

Change The Prices Of Books

Basic: 1000 Rare:5000 Mythical:10000 Legendary:50000 Divine:1000000
Also, Inquisitive should be Divine Tier.
Before you guys rage and stuff, Let me explain.

Last season, in the first week we already had inquisitive. Think about it. The first week of a server with a plan to end in 5 months , someone already got the GG enchant so that isnt good.

So ill suggest Enchants in each tier+ max level:
Basic:
Fried III, Self Destruct V, New enchantments

Rare: Lightning III , Springs III , Glowing I, Mermaid I, New enchantments.

Mythical: Thor III Burn shield I Headless V + All Current Mythical enchantments Except Quickdraw And Rage. + New Enchant “Wisened” – +5 Exp Per level, Max Level : 3

Legendary: Quickdraw III, Rage V, Disarmor V, Glory III, Overload V, Hulk V +All other Current Legendary enchantments Except Inquisitive+ new enchantments

Divine: Inq V , New Enchantments

Edit To Inq: Lvl 1- x2 Exp Lvl 2- x3 Lvl 3- x4 Lvl 4- x5 Lvl 5- x7.5 Exp Gain.

Grinding Change- Make Mobs have 10-20x more hp, but drop 5-10x more xp ^_^ this will be so rage and other enchants are more useful
*I will edit this part and specify which mobs have which soon*

Note if you want your new enchantment suggestion placed here, Tag my name to your post.

minesweeper

Last season, in the first week we already had inquisitive. Think about it. The first week of a server with a plan to end in 5 months , someone already got the GG enchant so that isnt good.

Basic:

Mythical: Thor III Burn shield I Headless V + All Current Mythical enchantments Except Quickdraw And Rage. + New Enchant “Wisened” – +5 Exp Per level, Max Level : 3

Legendary: Quickdraw III, Rage V, Disarmor V, Glory III, Overload V, Hulk V +All other Current Legendary enchantments Except Inquisitive+ new enchantments

Grinding Change- Make Mobs have 10-20x more hp, but drop 5-10x more xp ^_^ this will be so rage and other enchants are more useful

Note if you want your new enchantment suggestion placed here, Tag my name to your post.

+1 to all this. Especially the bold though. Using normal enchants alone with no boost caused by mcmmo stats would 1 hit most mobs. This grinding change will actually make use of your inquisitive god swords and still be unable to 1 hit mobs.

Broddi

Basic:

Agree, especially for Inq V Divine,will boost the price of inquis books, the more hp will boost the price of rage therefore making it more useful, AGREE

LagFurther

I just joined Jartex and i'm having a blast. But I think we should add more enchants and make it more like factions. The dream realm adds custom enchantments that come from well "factions" If you want to play vanilla go to the vanilla realm. I'm not talking about bases and raids but adding more of a variety of enchants. Also trying to prevents a player from being godly op on the first week. I also do agree with the fps place. People who are in their millions just hang out there like a bar. If it was a fps place PVP wouldn't be enabled. The fps place can go to 3 ways. 1. PVP is disabled 2. Fps is removed 3. It stays exactly the same. If you wanna pvp that is why the war zone was created. If you are on your island you get 1 bunch of fps. I get around 140fps that is becuase i have 16 render distance lively texture pack and a few mods. But removing that can get you up to 200-500 fps. We should also do something about the afkers afking the iron golems. They do get kicked after a while but they just come back. You should add a plugin where if you get afk kicked 10 times or 20 (depending on what you want) you get banned for 1 day or something like that. I have not seen any scammers so your good on that part. Also please do something on the people who have ranks and think they are better than deafult ranked people. I see staff (not gonna name any) giving them special treatment just becuase they have a rank. This one dude was cussing in all caps in chat and the staff gave him a warning. It was a sentence by the way. Staff should treat them the same way they treat us (default). I do agree with the custom bosses things because well, WE HAVE CUSTOM ENCHANTS like c'mon people what else are you gonna use the enchants for. Because once you get op on SBD you don't have much to do. But to obtain the boss you should be able to get it thru supply crates or vote and above crates.

egeng55

Lagfurther, I appreciate your perspectives and a lot of what you said, but just a few tweaks I think your suggestions need :D.

-My first point in what you said about Skyblock being like Factions. I feel like Factions and Skyblock should be kept seperate for several reasons, here's why:

• They are two different games, if you want to play one, just pick one
  • Factions is a PvP based game, with lots of backstabbing and raiding, Skyblock doesn't fit that description
  • Skyblock is meant to challenge players with cooperative thinking, not turn them against each other to destroy the other's things.
  • -My second point is what you say about PvP, now I may have misunderstood what you said, and I apologize in advance if I did, but PvP in my opinion should either be treated more gently or (what I didn't like) be completely removed? So far in any of my posts I haven't REALLY discussed PvP being treated more gently. If we treated PvP more gently people wouldn't rage when they died in FPS because of some random reboot, or some random hacker. Now I have several suggestions, feel free to pick one if you accept my view:
  • Duels should be added, just so you can 1v1 in peace, without having to risk your gear getting lost
  • Create a chance that whoever killed you receives your items, these items could be either stored in a "chest" which you could open in a safe spot, or the items would be sent into a chest inside of your inventory, and could be retrieved later
  • Have multiple PvP warps, one for White and Green Enchants, one for Blue and Yellow enchants, and one for Orange and possibly like everyones been talking about a "Divine" tier.
-Time to move onto what I agree with on your post: Love how you said more enchants, loved how you said remove special treatment from ranked players, and 100% agree with Custom Bosses.

Have a nice day! :D

~egeng55

LanzWilliam

Add auto sell signs into the game. that's it xd but make in so you can buy it ingame for like 100k-?k

Status
Not open for further replies.