Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
4kLT0wj.jpg

Skyblockdream is already up for some time, so we thought it was a great moment to work on a reset.

So it will no longer be a secret anymore. We started working on an upcoming reset for skyblockdream, and we are now looking for your opinions on the update we are planning!
So to make this skyblockdream reset the best we can, do we need your guys help!

So comment your suggestion/ideas on this post to help us!

Please give examples where necessary, AND if you have any screenshots for your suggestion, please provide them. It would be interesting to see them. Also, any reasons why you prefer something would be appreciated. Maybe we can implement some of your ideas into Skyblock Dream!

Some ideas you/we have
  • Sellwands
  • Spawner Upgrades
  • Custom Drops
  • Maby something with pets?
  • Changed Economy
  • King of the hill?
  • Doing something with afking
  • A limited amount of customenchants on gear ( Yes or No? )
  • New skyblock commands?
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: If something is wrong with the current skyblockdream let us also know so we can fix them before this update.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the suggestions you guys come up with. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

CxLHkEa.jpg

Questions & Answers

Q: When will this reset happen?
A: We currently have no date set, we will try our best have it online fast as possible. But this can take a couple of days since we still have to add all your suggestions.

Q: Why does skyblockdream reset.
A: Skyblockdream is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.

Q: What will happen to the current skyblockdream server?
A: It will still stay online until this reset is entirely done and ready to play.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.

The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Attachments

• 4kLT0wj (1).jpg
    4kLT0wj (1).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 15

awesomelolo

I personally LOVE the idea that we have all of those except King of the Hill because it doesn't fit the idea of SkyBlock. Also you staff might already be working on it but please try to make the anti-hack better please and thank you.B)<3B)

PokeCrafter

Reset Hype :p
Heres my opinion on the things so far
  • Sellwands - Dont make em store only , Make kits from ranks have Sellwands in them , different ammount depending on rank
  • Spawner Upgrades - Make them more efficient , This season 200x is slower than 10x
  • Custom Drops - Custom spawners with that would be nice, Diamond golem spawners :>
  • Maby something with pets? - Loot Pickup, Regen, deals damage for you perhaps?
  • Changed Economy: make it more lasting perhaps? players got bored after first 2 months
  • King of the hill? - Please No, Timezone disadvantages will be Very Bad.
  • Doing something with afking - Chunk loaders? :p
  • Limited amount of customenchants on gear ( Yes or No? ) : Yes of course :p
And heres my Suggestions:
  • Important suggestions
    • Separate spawners into Tiers, So things will be fun. example:
  • Tier 1: Animal Spawners. Cost: ~100k-1m Output- 20k/day or smthn per spawner
  • Tier 2: Zomb, Skele, Creeper. Cost: 5m-25m Output: 200k/day/spawners
  • Etc so reset takes longer next time, this season people already got rich on the first month (those who used their brains)
    • Also, the loot of tier 1 should be plenty (Eg 1 loot per 5 sec or smthn) and the higher the tier the fewer loot (example tier 2 is 1 loot per 30 sec, tier 3 1 loot per 2mins per spawner) So server wouldnt lag from entities and too many hoppers since less loot= less hoppers neede. PVE[ Player Versus Environment] Arenas and PVA [Player Versus All]- Players can fight mobs in PVE instead of players and can be friendly, increasing Fun And PVA Parties can form to hunt mobs and other players, special loot may drop
    • Bosses and minions To fight in the PVE And PVA Arenas- These bosses and minions will spawn randomly in the arenas. The bosses will drop Unique items only dropped by themselves such as rare customenchants, prot 5 armor and stuff like that while minnions can drop cash, exp and fun items!
    • Add Chestshop+ Auctionhouse Taxes? :p For selling items so its funner ^_^
    • Change Auctionhouse To AuctionGUI - Better Auction experience with AuctionGUI, You can bid on them unlike auctionhouse. Make them donor only tho so auction isnt flooded.
    • Add Secondary islands , You can Make multiple islands with ONE Account and can warp using /is Home [Island#]. These can be acquired from Rank Perks or store
    • Drop Party- Make it so like a player can host a dropparty and get tped to a warp and players get invited to it- You can get vouchers which can let you from crates. This is so players who want to dp items have an easier time getting players
    • Maximum entity item stack size [the ones in the floor] set to 512, It will help with storage systems.
    • Custom Items- Items that can be created with specific items. Example :
      • 512 string, 16 obsidian 64 sticks and 50000 exp to create God's Wrath Bow Power 7 Unbreaking 5 Punch 5 Infinity 1
      • 729 Diamonds, 64 obsidian, 4 Nether star to create sharp 8 Dia sword
      • You guys can use your creativity on this
    • Beta Test for 2 weeks before final release to a close beta of ~75 players. Us players need to test it for bugs, exploit and other things to make sure nothing is broken so that what happened in dream wont happen again, or atleast the damage will be reduced.
    • PV Expansion Vouchers in Crates- These will be rare. This item gives you +1 Pv Slot and players have a 5 slot max for Default-vip 10 slot for warrior-champ and 15 for lord god [You can also get +1 Max Slot From Rare Crates]
    • Add more custom enchants. - By every player in dream
    • More CE Levels. Quickdraw From II-> V Hulk III->5 Overload III->V
    • Vouchers become Virtual - Virtual storage for them so that they dont get lost. You can send these vouchers to other players.
    • Grinding change- To Avoid Hackers getting too much of an advantage , i recommend limiting Kills/Sec done to mobs by players to be set at 2. Also , Inquisitive should do Multipliers instead of adding per level. Also put something to check if player is really the one grinding or if hes using autoclickers/auras [Suggested by OwlerPax]
    • Add a rare Currency we can use to trade with other players that has only a limited ammount [like bitcoin irl] :p That will revive economy in case the main one fails.
    • Add More island challenges :p
    • Add Perks Related to challenge completion ;p
    • Add something that can compress item. For example, you have 512 Bones [8x 64]. You can use /compress to convert that into a single item that has value equivalent to 512 bones :p
Post A Like Reaction if you agree :)
Also Max Max If you need me to explain what those suggestions mean , feel free to message me on discord At Poke#0399
-I will be editing this over time, If you want your suggestion to be added here Tag Me or pm me if you think some things are wrong with my suggestions ^_^-

Last edited:

LaggerGames

Donator
Donator
IGN
LaggerGames
Personally i like it all except a custom enchant requirement its more of a factions thing

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
A really cool suggestion, the one who gets the kill in your Mcmmo Party gets to pick up all the loot, no one else would be able to pick it up... I mean c'mon, no one likes cleaners who just takes loot and run away and warp out and basically this happens everyday, if 2 people are doing a 1v1, there will be around 6-10 spectators, just to pick up the gear of the one who dies first...

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Another sweet suggestion, add more scrolls related to mob grinding like MobCounter - Counts the mobs you've killed.
Add really basic custom enchants like 'Nausea' and 'Trap' or 'Ice Aspect' and more, msg me indeed for more ideas through discord, I've got tons of them to work on.
Make island ranks like 'Island Mod' or 'Island Admin', Island mods will be able to mine spawners but Island members won't be able to, Island Admins will be able to coop people and vice versa, this will highly prevent Griefing which is allowed on Skyblock.
King of the Hill won't work without a huge warzone like 1-2k blocks of area in length and breadth, add more crates cause I just heard that 'New Crates' were added into Skyblock Dreams... I never saw rare/ultra/godly/whatever crates instead of regular, make them more often! Make Flying Enable in Warzone, this will get people into buying /fly from stores and more!

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
We could add Mob Arena where to fight mobs with kits you can choose before joining an arena so you can get items from killing mobs
  • Valuables
  • EXP Bottles
  • Cash
  • Misc. items
  • Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.